Chapter 92

March 14, 2020
Saturday
5:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, quickly turned it off, and turned to my left. Saw Grayson's side all made, I got out of bed, stretched my body.

Today is the day of the gender reveal party. Robert and Diane are at her parents house because we kicked them out so we can decorate the house.

I walked to the bathroom to freshen up, grabbed my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket.

Walked out of my bedroom to the living room, everyone is decorating the house, I greeted everyone, and they greeted me back.

I walked outside, saw the guys outside setting up the tables, by boys I mean: Grayson, Ethan, Brian, and George.

Grayson looked at me, walked up to me and said " Hello gorgeous. "

I smiled at him and said " Hello amor. "

We both kissed, pulled away, and I said " Do you guys need any help? "

" No, we got it. " Ethan said.

" When is the jumper is going to come? "

" Around 11:30 am. " Brian said.

I nod my head, we have a jumper because it's going to be a huge party with a lot of kids. So we have a jumper so the kids can enjoy.

I walked to the kitchen to get started on baking. I am going to bake a: cake, cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops.

A few minutes later, Ethan came into the kitchen and said " Is everything -"

" Yes Ethan. "

" Alright, just wondering. " He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Grayson came into the kitchen, looked at me and said " Hey Angel. "

" Hey amor. "

He walked up to me and said " I'm helping you bake. "

" Thank you, can you open the oven for me please? "

" Sure. " He grabbed a oven mitt, open the oven door, and I put the cakes in the oven.

It's going to be a layered cake.

Grayson closed the oven door, took off the oven mitt, and set it down on the counter. I looked at Grayson and said " Now, we get started on the cupcakes. "

" How are you going to decorate everything? "

I showed him the sketches that I made for the cake. I am going to make a lot, for two genders.

We are having two sections, one boy and one girl, the cake is going to be in the middle of the table.

I love to bake and so does Diane, so there's 4 ovens.

" The cake is going to look so adorable. "

" Thank you babe. "

" You're welcome. "

**

We are done baking everything, and now we are decorating. Grayson is decorating the cake pops and I am decorating the cake.

The cake is three layered and it's a chocolate flavored with blue filling.

**

Grayson is done with the cake pops, Ethan walked in and said " Hey Jas, the jumper has arrived. "