Chapter 7

June 30, 2019

Sunday

6:00 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, turned to Jasmine to see if she's awake.

No, she's still sleeping. She has her head rest on my chest and her right arm around my waist.

I don't want to leave, I want to stay here and cuddle my Angel. But I can't, I don't want to risk Robert seeing us.

I slowly took off her arm away from my waist, lightly lift her up, moved out of the bed slowly, and gently laid her down.

Her eyes slowly opened and I whispered " I'm sorry I woke you up baby. Go back to sleep. "

I walked to her big bear, set it down on the bed, and said " Here cuddle with Graybear. "

She laid her head on the bears chest, wrapped her arm around him, and whispered " He smells like you. "

" Yeah, I sprayed him with my Cologne. Now go back to sleep beautiful. " I gave her a kiss on her forehead " I'll see you later on in the morning. "
" Okay. " She whispered.

I grabbed my bear, walked to the door, opened it slowly, walked out, closed the door softly, walked to my bedroom softly not making a sound.

Once I got to my room, I laid down in bed, pull the covers on my body, laid the bear down next to me and cuddle it pretend that it's Jasmine.

The bear even smells like her. I smiled and fell asleep.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

9:00 am

I woke up, sat up, rub the sleep from my eyes, slowly got out of bed, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Today we are going hiking after we finish eating our breakfast

Today we are going hiking after we finish eating our breakfast. I grabbed my phone and fanny pack. Put on my ring and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

I greeted everyone, grabbed my plate, served myself, walked to the dining table, and began to eat.

" Where did you get that ring? " Robert told me.

I looked at him so did Grayson.

" Briana got it for me, we exchanged birthday presents privately. Do you like it? "

" I do, that's a beautiful ring, but Briana * Looked at her * why a crown? "

" Because she's a queen, duh. "

We all laughed, Grayson winked at me sneakily, and I winked back at him.

**

We are on our way to our hike, mine and Grayson's phone vibrated at the same time, we got out our phones and saw that Briana send us a group message with just us three.