Chapter 112

June 19, 2020
Friday
6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I felt Grayson attacking my face with kisses, I slowly open my eyes, he pulled away, looked at me and said " Good morning sleepy beauty. "

I smiled and said " Good morning amor. "

I cupped his face with my hands, leaned in, and kiss his lips. He kissed me back, we both separated from the kiss, he looked at me and said " Finally you gave me a kiss. "

I chuckled, leaned in, kissed his lips again, and he kissed me back. We both pulled away from the kiss, he kissed my forehead and pulled away.

He wrapped his arms around me, I wrapped my arms around him and he said " I love you Angel. "

" I love you more baby. "

We both pulled away, got out of bed and we do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, sprayed perfume, grabbed my phone, Grayson and I walked to the kitchen, and greeted Hazel

I put on my jewlery, sprayed perfume, grabbed my phone, Grayson and I walked to the kitchen, and greeted Hazel. I refilled Hazel's food bowl, she walked over to it and started eating her food.

I walked over to Grayson, wrapped my arms around his waist, kissed the right side of his neck which made him let out a light groan.

" Angel? "

" Hmm? "

He turned around, lift me up, set me down on the island, turned back to the stove, and flipped the last pancake before turning off the stove.

He turned around to face me, wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck, and we both leaned in. Kissed each other on the lips, we both separate from the kiss, he leaned in, and kissed the left side of my neck.

I moaned softly, we heard a Hazel bark, Grayson pulled away from my neck, we both looked at Hazel, he smiled and said " Good morning Hazel. "

Hazel sat down and wagged her tail, Grayson looked back at me, leaned in, and kissed my forehead. He put me down and we continued to cook.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, I washed our dishes, and dried my hands with the dish towel.

We walked to the front door, I opened the coat closet, grabbed my backpack, we grabbed our jackets, and I closed the coat closet.

We walked to the front door, Grayson grab his keys from the bowl and we both shouted " We will be back Hazel! "

I opened the door, we walked out of the house, Grayson locked the door behind us, we walked to his Porsche, and he opened the passenger door for me.

I thanked him, stepped in, he close the door behind me, jogged to the drivers side, stepped in, looked at me and said " What's next on the list? "

" Let me see. " I grabbed my list, lookedwhat's next for us to do and said " Science museum. "

Grayson nod his head and said " Alright. "

I put the list inside my backpack, grabbed my phone, go the address, and typed in the address on the GPS on the Porsche.

I put my phone back in my backpack, Grayson drove out of the drive way and we are on our way.

**

We walked out of the museum to the parking lot, Grayson opened the passenger door for me, I thanked him, and stepped in. He close the door behind me, jogged to the drivers side, stepped in, and close the door behind him.

He looked at me and said " What's next? "

" Let me see. " I grabbed my list and pen, checked out the Science museum, and go to the next one for us to do.

" Play tennis. "

Grayson nods his head and said " Alright. " he drove and we are on our way to the tennis court.

**

We are done with tennis and we had so much fun!

We stepped in Grayson's Porsche, he looked at me and said " What's next? "

I got out my list and said " Teach Grayson how to dance. " I smirked.

He shooked his head and said " It does not say that. "

" Oh yeah? * Show him list * look for yourself. "

He grabbsd the list, look down at it, shooked his head, look at me and said " I'm not dancing. "

He gave me back the list and I said " Yes you are, it says it on the list. "

" I can't dance. "

" That's why it says " Teach Grayson how to dance. " so I'm going to teach you. We can dance to any music you like. " I put the list in my backpack.

Grayson let out a sigh and said " I hope I won't embarass myself. "

He turned on the engine, drove out and we are on our way home.

** 

We arrived at home, Grayson put his keys on the bowl, I opened the coat closet, and we hanged our jackets. I opened my backpack, took out my stuff, closed my backpack, and hang it.

I closed the coat closet, we heard Hazel running, Grayson looked at her and said " Hey Hazel! "

Hazel wagged her tail, he bend down, and play with her.

They're so adorable!

" Before we get started on dancing, I am hungry. "

Grayson got up and said " Me too. Are you hungry Hazel? "

Hazel barked and wagged her tail and I said " Let's get cooking! "

We walked to the kitchen, I set down the list on the island, Grayson fed Hazel, I opened the fridge door, grabbed the ingredients and get started on cooking.

**

We are done eating, I washed the dishes, dried my hands with the dish towel, put the towel away and said " What music do you want to dance to? "

" Hmm... You choose what music we should dance to. "

" No, you choose. "

" You choose. I don't mind. " Grayson said.

" Okay, * Grabbed phone, go to my playlist and played some music * you ready? "

" Yes, if I step on your foot, I'm sorry. "

" It's okay. "

I showed Grayson what he gotta do and we get started on dancing.

**

" How did I do? " Grayson said.

" You're good for your first time dancing. " I smiled.

Grayson smiled back and said " Thank you. "

" You're welcome. "

I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist, I leaned in, and kissed his lips. He kissed me back, lift me up, and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He walked to the stairs to my bedroom, closed the door with his foot, walked to my bed and laid me down gently. He hovered me, didn't put his weight on me, we both pulled away, he looked at me and said " You don't know how bad I want you right now. "

I bite my bottom lip and said " Me too Daddy. "

Words: 1,115