Chapter 123

June 26, 2020
Friday
8:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, turned to look at Grayson, he is still sleeping, I hovered him, didn't put my weight on him, I leaned in, and attacked his face with kisses. I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist, I pulled away from his face to look at him, and saw his eyes are still closed.

I leaned in again, pecked his lips, he kissed me back, and pulled me close to him. I quickly pulled away, and Grayson said " Why did you pull away? " Grayson opened his eyes to looked at me.

" Because you need to wake up. "

" No, I don't want to. "

He pulled my body close to his, his hands left my waist, he cupped my face, leaned in, the door opened and we heard " Hey guys - whoa, sorry. "

We quickly pulled away, looked at who is at the door, it's Ethan.

" I'll come back later. Continue, just don't be too loud. "

My face turned red and Grayson shouted " Ethan get out! "

" Okay, okay. I'm going. I'll lock the door on my way out. " Ethan walk out of Grayson's bedroom.

Grayson let out a sigh, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled my body close to his, and my head laid on his chest. I kissed his jaw, pulled away and said " Come on let's get ready. "

" No, I don't want to get up. I'm comfortable. "

" No, we need to get ready. "

He let out a sigh and said " Fine, can I have another kiss? "

I leaned in, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back. Unwrapped his arms that are around my waist, we both pulled away from the kiss and get out of the bed.

We walked to his closet, Grayson locked the door behind us, we looked through our clothes, and picked out a outfit.

We do our routine, walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

We grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, greeted everyone, and Grayson gave Ethan a death stare

" What? " Ethan said.

Lisa looked at Grayson and said " What's wrong honey? "

Grayson shooked his head and said " Nothing. "