Chapter 9

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Oh shit Robert!

Grayson quickly hopped off the rock with his shoes in hand, hide behind the huge rock next to me.

I quickly opened my purse, grabbed my mini mirror, make up remover wipes, remove my smudged lipstick on my lips, and fix my hair.

Once I heard footsteps, I shoved them in the purse, grabbed my phone and pretend to text.

" Hey, what are you doing here all alone? " Robert said.

I looked up from my phone, looked at him and said " Just looking at the view of the beach. "

He nods his head and said " Have you seen Grayson around? I haven't seen him anywhere. "

" No, I haven't. " I shook my head.

" Alright, I'm going back to the party. Don't stay here too long. "

" I won't. "

He walked away, I hopped off the rock to see if he's gone, and once he's gone, I turned to face Grayson and said " He's gone. "

I walked back to the rock, Grayson came out of the rock, walked up to me and said " Come on, let's go back to the party. "

I nod my head, we put on our shoes, I looked at him and said " Wait, before we leave * Grab a make up remover wipe, gave it to Grayson * you need to remove the make up. "

" Alright. " He grabbed the wipe and remove the red lipstick.

" Do you want me to cover up your hickey? "

" Sure. " He lift me up and sat me down on the rock.

We are the same height, he spread my legs, go stand in between them, I opened my purse, grabbed my make up bag.

" How big is the hickey? "

I opened the make up bag, grabbed my mirror, gave it to him, grabbed my foundation, and sponge blender.

Grayson opened the mirror, tilt his head, and saw the hickey on his neck.

" Damn, babe. You did good. I'm proud of you. "

I blushed and said " Thank you, I had the best teacher. "

I leaned in and kissed his lips, he kissed me back, and I pulled away from the kiss.

" I don't know if we are the same shade, but let's see. " I applied the foundation on his neck and I could feel Grayson staring at me. His hands touched my waist and did circular motions with the pad of his thumbs.

I looked at him and said " What are you staring at? "

" Your beautiful face. "

I blushed, looked at his neck and said " I am a little lighter than you but not too much but you can't tell. "

" Okay. "

After blending the foundation, the hickey is gone. " There you go. "

I gave Grayson the mirror, I put away my foundation and sponge blender back in my make up bag.