Chapter 33

August 3, 2019

Saturday

9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by the smell of bacon, I got out of Grayson's bed, and stretched my body. I am wearing Grayson's black shirt with nothing underneath and do my routine.

I walked out of his bathroom wearing his bath robe, walked over to his closet, picked out a outfit of mine and changed into it.

Put on my ring, grabbed my phone and walked out of Grayson's bedroom to the kitchen

Grayson's back is facing me as he is cooking, I walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his torso, and kissed his neck.

Grayson turned off the fire, turned around to face me, lift me up, and sat me down on the counter. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck, he kissed my lips, pulled away, looked at me and said " Good morning gorgeous. "

" Good morning Daddy. " and kissed his lips.

He kissed back, we both pulled away, he looked at me and said " I love it when you call me Daddy. "

I run my hands up and down his chest and said " Yeah? "

He nod his head, kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at me and said " Come on, let's eat before the food gets cold. "

" Alright. "

Grayson put me down, we served ourselves, walked to the dining table, sit down and began to eat our breakfast.

**

We are here at the house and it seems quiet. I looked at Grayson and said " Seems quiet. "

" Yeah, * Shout * Hello?! " Grayson said.

" Grayson! " Marie shout and ran up to us.

" Hey Marie! " Grayson lift her up and sat her on his waist.

" I missed you. " Marie said.

" I missed you too. "

" What about me? " I said and pout.

" I can't forget about you. " Marie said and smiled.

" Good. " I said and smiled back.

" Where is everyone? " Grayson said.

" We are watching Alice In Wonderland. "

" I love that movie. " I said.

" Me too! " Marie shout with a smile on her face.

" Let's go watch it. " Grayson said and we walked to the movie room.

" Hey guys. " I said to everyone.

" Hey! " Everyone said.

" How was your date? " Briana said to me.

" It was amazing. " I said and smiled and sat down.