Chapter 97

April 25, 2020
Saturday
7:20 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, got out of bed, stretched my body, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone, purse, put in my charger, portable chargers, and wallet

Grabbed my sunglasses, walked out of my bedroom to the front door and saw Briana is at the door, getting her keys from the key holder on the wall.

" Good morning Bri. " I said and grabbed my keys from the key holder.

She looked at me and said " Good morning Jas. Are you ready to go shopping?"

" Yes, I am."

We walked out of the house, she locked the door behind me, we walked to our own cars, and are on our way.

**

We arrived at the mall's parking lot, threw away our empty bags of McDonald's, walked in the building and get started on shopping.

**

We are done shopping and I am exhausted. We've been shopping all day. My legs are killing me.

We are sitting down on the food court, eating our food and heard " Hey Jasmine. "

I looked up, my heart stopped, it's him.. Nathan.

I looked at him and said " Hi Nathan. "

" How are you? "

" I-I'm good. What about you? "

" I'm good also. Listen, I want to apologize for everything. That's not the way how to treat a woman at a-"

" What the fuck are you doing here? "

I saw Grayson, he looks pissed. Nathan turned to look at Grayson and said " Calm down Grayson I'm j-"

Grayson punched Nathan on the jaw which caused Nathan to fall to the floor.

" Grayson! " Ethan ran over to us and grabbed Grayson.

Nathan got up, looked at Grayson and said " What the fuck is your problem? "

Grayson's jaw clenched and said " You're my problem. Why would you punch Jasmine? "

Ethan looked at Nathan and said " You punched her? "

" Look, I know I should've have done that. I was st-"

Nathan got punched again by Grayson. Ethan pulled Grayson back, I got up, grabbed my bags, looked at Briana and said " I'll see you at our house. I gotta get Grayson out before the police come. "

Briana nods her head, I walked over to Grayson, grabbed his hand, looked at Ethan and said " I'll take him. "

Ethan nods his head, Grayson and I quickly walked out of the building to my Jeep, stepped in, I looked at Grayson and said " Your seatbelt please. "

He buckled in his seatbelt and I said " Thank you. "

I drove off, Grayson nod his head, it was a silent ride, he let out a sigh and said " I'm sorry. "

I looked at him, he is already looking at me and said " It just that, when you said that he punched you, I felt my blood boil and I want him to feel the same pain he caused you. "

I grabbed his hand and said " It's okay. "

" I'm sorry I scared you. "

I shooked my head and said " It's okay. " I looked at the light, it turned green, and drove.

**

We arrived, I parked my Jeep on the drive through, I was about to step out until Grayson said " Wait. "

He opened the door, stepped out, and jogged to the drivers door. Opened the door for me, I thanked him, steped out, and he closed the door behind me.

I opened the back door, grabbed my backpack and bags, Grayson grabbed the bags from me, and we walked inside the house.

We walked to my bathroom, I bought a lot of things for my bathroom, Grayson looked around and said " That is a huge shower. "

I nod my head and " Yeah, it is. I fell in love with it. "

He looked at me and said " We can shower together without you hogging up all the hot water. "

" I * Point to myself * hog up all the hot water? "

Grayson nods his head and said " Yeah. "

" You're such a liar. Can you help me unpack? "

" Sure. " He nod his head and help me.

**

We are done, and now we are in the kitchen, I bought a lot of things for the kitchen along with some cook books. My Mom said that she is going to give me a book filled of family recipes from both sides of the family.

" I still can't get over how huge your fridge is. "

" Me either. "

" What are you going to do for your bar? "

I have a bar and a wine cellar.

" I am not sure. I'm not 21, so I can't buy any alcohol. "

He nod his head and said " Alright. "

I smiled and said " I can't wait to move in. "

" Me either, I can finally sleep in your room without Robert catching us. "

Last time, Grayson stayed over the night, we cuddled and slept. Robert walked in my room and started to freak out.

" Yes, I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning. " I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrap his arms around my waist and said " Me either, waking up with my Angel and making her breakfast every morning. "

I smiled and said " That would be very good. "

" Good. "

He kissed my lips, I kissed him back, pulled away and said " I love you. "

" I love you more Angel. "

Words: 896