Chapter 59

December 15, 2019

Sunday

5:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, got out of bed, and do my routine. I walked out of bed wearing this:

I grabbed my phone, backpack that has my outfit and walked to the front door

I grabbed my phone, backpack that has my outfit and walked to the front door. Grabbed my keys, walked out of the house to my Jeep and I am on my way to the twins house.

**

I am here in the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle, and felt arms around my waist which caused me to jump.

" Sorry I scared you. " Grayson said.

I sigh with relief, turned around to look at him and said " It's okay. "

We walked to the home gym, I took off my backpack, set it down on the corner of the room. Grayson looked at me and said " Are you ready? "

" Yes, I am. " I set down the water bottle on the floor next to my backpack, I unzip my jacket, took it off and set it ontop of my backpack.

My back is facing Grayson, I turned around to look at him, he looked at me up and down, he bit his bottom lip.

" What? "

His eyes blinked two times, shook his head and said " Nothing. Let's get started. "

" Okay. "

Grayson walked to the punching bag, put on his gloves and began to punch the bag.

I looked at the speaker and said " Is it okay if I play music? "

" Go ahead. "

I walked to the speaker, grabbed my phone from my backpack, connected to the Bluetooth and play music. I walked to the treadmill and began to jog.

**

" Hey babe, I need some motivation and I need your help." Grayson said.

I looked at him and said " Okay, what is it? "

" Come here. "

I walked up to him and he said " Lay down. "

I gave him a confused look and he said " Lay down, I'm going to do some push ups. "

" Okay, but why do I need to lay down? "

" Just trust me. Lay down, on your back. "

" Okay. " I lay down on my back.

" Okay now wha- oh. "

Grayson hovered me, his hands between my head, " Count for me. "

I nod my head and said " Okay. "

He did a push up, he kissed my lips, he went up, I count. We kept doing that, until he stops doing push ups.

Grayson looks so hot when he's sweaty.