Chapter 77

January 10, 2020
Friday
2:20 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

School is over and I am in a piss off mood. Today I am on my period and I just want to punch somebody.

I forgot to bring my pain killers so through out the whole school day, I am in major pain.

I am sooo hungry. I'm in the mood for some pancakes.

I stepped in my Jeep, drove out of the schools parking lot and I am on my way to the Dolan household.

**

I arrived at the Dolan household, saw Grayson's Porsche parked, I walked inside the house, and walked to the kitchen because I smell food cooking.

Grayson is cooking some pancakes. Chocolate chip to be exact. My favorite.

He looked at me, smiled and said " Hey babe. "

" Hey "

" I bought you some ice cream, it's in the fridge. I bought you some chocolates and other junk food in the cabinet and I also bought you more pads in the bathroom."

I smiled and said " Thank you. "

He turned off the stove, grabbed my pain killers from the counter, and took two pills. Drank some water, Grayson set down our plates the dining table. We walked to the dining table, sit down, and eat our pancakes.

" Thank you for making me pancakes babe. "

" You're welcome Angel, I had a feeling that you wanted pancakes. "

I nod my head and said " I do. "

**

We are done eating our pancakes, Grayson is washing the dishes, and I am doing my homework.

Once I am done with my homework, I put it away in my backpack, looked at Grayson and said " I'm going to go take a shower. "

" Okay. " Grayson said.

I got up from the dining chair, grabbed my backpack from the dining table and walked to Grayson's bedroom.

I set down my backpack on his office chair do my routine, and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

( A/N: Without the backpack. )

Put it on my ring, grabbed my phone, walked out of the bedroom to the living room. I didn't tell Grayson this but, I'm sick.

Being sick and having your period on the same day? It sucks.

Grayson is sitting down on the couch watching TV and I sat down next to him.

I don't want to kiss him. I don't want to get him sick.

He wrapped his arm around me, I leaned my head on his chest, and we watch the TV.

**

~ Grayson's POV ~

Jasmine seems quiet, I looked at her, she's sleeping. She starts to cough, she woke up and coughed on her sleeve.

I know that cough. I put my hand on her forehead and it's hot.

Why didn't she tell me she's sick?

" Babe, why didn't you tell me you're sick? "

" Because I know you want to take care of me. "

" You're my girlfriend, it's my job to take care of you. Let me take your temperature. "

" Gray. "

I turned off the TV, got off the couch, grabbed Jasmine's hand and she got off the couch. I grabbed mine and her phone and we walked to my bedroom.

I told her to lay down on the bed, she did and I walked to my bathroom. Grabbed the thermometer, walked back to my bedroom, and took her temperature. I wrote down the number and time I took it on my notepad.

" Can you give me a massage? My back hurt. "

Poor baby. She's sick and she has her period. Why can't that be me? I don't want her in any pain.

" Sure. "

Jasmine took off her sweater leaving her in her sports bra, and laid down on her stomach. I hovered her didn't put my weight on her and began to give her a massage.

She groaned, I looked down at her and said " Am I hurting you? "

" No. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes. "

" If I'm hurting you, please tell me. "

" I will. "

**

I am done with her massage, she is now laying down on her back, I am laying down next to her, and we are watching a movie in my laptop.

Jasmine looked at me and she said " My boobs feel soar. "

" Really? "

" Yes, also my stomach hurts. Can you massage it for me please? "

" Sure. "

I massage her stomach while we are watching the movie.

A few minutes later, Jasmine fell asleep, I paused the movie, and closed my laptop. Put it away in the drawer, wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.

Words: 747