Chapter 93

April 4, 2020
Saturday

9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone, put it in my back pocket, walked to the kitchen, and greet everyone

I put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone, put it in my back pocket, walked to the kitchen, and greet everyone. Served myself, walked to the dining table, sat down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

We are done eating, Robert left for work, Diane is in her maternity leave, she started last month.

Briana looked at Diane and said " Are you excited for next month? "

Diane is now 8 months, next month on the 20 is Christian's due date.

Diane's eyes light up, a big smile on her face and said " Yes! I can't wait for little Christian to come. "

" Me either. " Briana and I said.

" Let me see if we got everything. " Diane said and walked to the nursery.

We walked behind her, Diane and Robert got a lot of adorable things from the baby shower. The baby shower was a week after the gender reveal.

Diane gasped, put her hands on her stomach, Briana and I turned to her and Briana said " What's wrong? "

" Give me your hands. " She grabbed our wrists gently and put our hands on her stomach.

Christian is kicking, Briana and I gasped, we have huge smiles on our faces, I looked down at her stomach and said " Hi Christian. "

He kicked again, Briana looked at Diane and said " You wanna come out do you? " 

He kicked again, we all chuckled and Diane said " You have to wait for next month Chris. "

He stopped kicking, Briana giggled and said " He's like ' oh man ' he really wants to get out. "

Briana and I took our hands off of Diane's belly and Diane said " I'm in the mood for some pickles. "

We walked out of the nursery, to the living room and Diane said " Can either of you get me some pickles please? " and she sat down on the couch.

" Sure. " Briana and I said and we walked to the kitchen.

Briana grabbed the pickle jar,  tried to open it, it doesn't open, she tried and tried but it doesn't open.