Chapter 74

January 4, 2020
Saturday
7:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I felt Grayson attacking my face with kisses, I slowly opened my eyes, and Grayson pulled away from my face. I wrapped my arm around him, leaned my head on his chest, and cuddle.

He wrapped his arms around me, kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

~ Grayson's POV ~

Jasmine fell back to sleep on my chest, I kissed her forehead.

Her body is so tiny compared to mine. It's so cute! I love her cuddles.

The door knocked, I looked at the door and said " Come in. "

The door opened, Robert walked in, looked at us and said " Good morning Gray. "

" Good morning Rob. " I said.

Robert looked at Jasmine and he said " Breakfast is ready, can you wake up Jasmine? "

" Yeah. " I nod my head.

" Thanks. " Robert walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

I lightly shook Jasmine, she didn't wake up, I shooked her again and said " Angel wake up. "

Jasmine groaned, wrapped her leg around my torso and bury her head in my chest.

I run my hand through her hair and said " Babe, it's time to wake up. "

Jasmine's eyes slowly woke up, she looked up at me, I run my hand on her cheek, and caressed it.

" Good morning amor. " Jasmine said softly.

Her morning voice gets me chills.

I kissed her forehead and said " Good morning sleeping beauty. It's time to eat. "

" Okay. "

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We got out of bed, stretched my body, and we do our routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

 I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

( A/N: Without the backpack. )

I grabbed my phone, walked over to the kitchen, Grayson and I greeted everyone, and served ourselves. Walked to the dining table, sit down on the dining chairs and eat our breakfast.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, Briana and I are washing dishes. I saw Marie is sitting down on the dining table with everyone and they are making snowflakes.

Marie brought her arts and crafts with her.

Marie looked at me and she said " Auntie Jassy! Come, we are making snowflakes. "

I walked up to the dining table, grabbed a paper and scissors, sat down next to Grayson and began cutting out the paper making a snowflake.

**

We are done, we also decorated our snowflake.

" Can we watch Charlie Brown Christmas? " Marie said.

" Sure. " We all said.

We cleaned up the dining table, walked to the couch, sit down, Ethan grabbed the remote, turned it on, and play the movie.

**

We are going out to the snow again, we are all dressed up in our gear. Diane decided to come with us.

We walked out of the cabin, Grayson locked the door behind us, Marie looked at us and said " Can we all build a snowman? "

" Sure. " We all said.

**

We are all building a snowman, Marie is having a good time, she's so concentrated on building her snowman.

After we are done building our snowmans, we took pictures with them.

" Can we go sledding? " Marie said.

" Sure. " We all said.

**

" Yayyyy! " Marie shouted as she sled down the hill with her Mom.

Diane is recording everyone having a good time. Grayson and I grabbed a sled, and walked up the hill. Once we are at the top, we sat down on the sled, and go down the hill.

**

Marie is doing snow Angels with Britney, Diane is with Robert to a nearest cafe, Grayson looked at me and said " Do you wanna go snow boarding? "

" I've never tried it. "

" I'll teach you. "

" No, you're gonna make me fall. "

" I won't, I won't let anything happen to you. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes. "

" Okay. "

**

We got our snowboards, I am so nervous. I've never snowboard before.

" Are you ready? " Grayson said.

I nod my head and said " Yes. "

Wish me luck.

**

I fell a lot of times, I'm okay! I just landed on the snow. Just a few more tries, and I did it!

**

Everyone is ice skating. Diane is talking with Britney while taking sips of their hot chocolate.

Marie is holding mine and Grayson's hand as we skate. Marie doesn't know how to skate, but she wants to try so she is holding our hands. She's getting a hang of it for her first try. She's a fast learner.

Ethan and Robert are having a competition of how many tricks they can do. Marie cheered them on as we skate.

She looked at Britney and shouted " Look Mommy, I'm skating! "

" Yes, you are! Is it fun?" Britney shouted back.

" Yes! " Marie shouted.

" Okay, Marie. Do you think you can skate by yourself? " Grayson said.

" I don't know. "

" We'll try. "

We skate to a spot that nobody is there, I let go of Marie's hand, stand by the corner, looked at Marie and said " Skate over to me. "

Marie looked up at Grayson, he looked down at her and said " I'll catch you. "

Marie nod her head and she begin to skate over to me, she almost fell and Grayson catched her.

" Whoa! " Marie said.

" I told you I'll catch you. " Grayson said.

Marie tried again and she skate all the say to me. Once she got to me, I lifted her up, Grayson and I cheered for her.

Marie cheered also, she looked at Britney and said " Mom! Did you see that? Did you see that? I skate by myself! "

Britney recorded Marie and she said " Good job baby! Give me five! "

They both high fived each other. Marie has a huge smile on her face.

She's such a cutie!

Words: 941