Chapter 51

November 2, 2019

Saturday

9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I walked over to the nightstand, put on my ring, bracelet and earrings

I walked over to the nightstand, put on my ring, bracelet and earrings. Grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. I greeted everyone, served myself, walked to the dining table, sat down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

Robert and Diane left to go to the grocery store to buy some things to take to the get together party at my parents house.

My phone dinged, I grabbed my phone, unlocked it, and saw a text from Mom.

Mom: Hey mija, can you please invite the twins to the get together party?

Me: Sure I'll text them right now.

Mom: Thank you.

Me: You're welcome.

I made a group chat, add the twins and tell them about the get together party. They said that they will be there.

**

We are here at my parents house, we greeted our Mom in the kitchen, set down the food that we brought and set them down on the island.

Briana and I grabbed the sodas, put them in the fridge, we all walked to the backyard, and I greeted everyone.

My grandparents from my Mom's side is here to visit. I got a text message from Grayson saying that he is here.

I walked inside the house to the front door, unlocked it, opened the door.

" Hey guys. " I greeted them.

" Hey Jas. " Ethan said.

" Hello gorgeous. " Grayson gave me a kiss on my lips and I kissed him back.

" Come in. " I opened the door wide.

They walked in and I locked the door behind them. " Gray, I forgot to tell you. My grandparents from my Mom's side is here and they can't wait to meet you. "

Grayson looked nervous and said " Really? "

" Yes, * Nod head * don't be nervous babe. I'll be right here with you. "

He nods his head and said " Alright. "

We walked to the backyard, I greeted the twins to everyone. " Gray! " Marie shouted, ran up to him and gave him a hug.

" Hey Marie. " Grayson hugged her back.

They separate from the hug. " Hey Ethan. " Marie hugged him.

" Hey Marie. " Ethan hugged Marie back.

They separate from the hug, Marie ran to play with her cousins. We all walked to get some food, we all sat down on the chair, and eat.

**

We are done eating, my grandparents are talking to Grayson. They are telling him the usual and they also warned him. After all the talking, turned out they love him.

The twins, Briana and I are sitting down at the outdoor couches, and we talked.

**

Grayson feel asleep. I got out my phone from my pocket, Ethan looked at the phone and said " Are you taking a picture? "

" Yes, say cheese. "

I showed Ethan the photo and he said " Send it to me

I showed Ethan the photo and he said " Send it to me. "

" Okay. " I send Ethan the photo.

" Thank you. " He said.

" You're welcome. "

" What are you doing here? " Dad said.

I turned around to see Dad talking to Victoria and Michael.

" To visit? " Victoria said.

Dad's jaw clenched.

" Why is he here? " Robert said.

" Because we are here to tell you guys something. " Victoria said.

" What is it? " Mom said.

Victoria and Michael looked at each other, she looked at Mom and Dad and she said " I'm pregnant. "

" WHAT?! " Dad shouted.

Grayson jumped, woke up, looked around and said " What? What's going on? "

I got up from the couch, walked over to Grayson, sat down next to him and said " Victoria and Michael are here. "

" What's with all that screaming? " Grayson looked at me.

" Victoria is pregnant. "

" Oh. " He took off his sunglasses and rubbed his eyes.

Dad is still yelling, Victoria said " And I am also engaged. "

" Oh my God. " Dad said.

" He's going to be family, he's not going anywhere. " Victoria said.

Dad shook his head and Victoria said " So now that he is family. We are going to be in this get together party. " Victoria grabbed Michael by his arm and pulled him to the serving table.

Dad was about to go up to them until Mom pulled him back. My grandparents are looking at them, Grandpa doesn't look happy. Dad told him everything about Michael.

Victoria and Michael walked up to us and she said " Hey guys. "

" Hey. " We said.

" Hey guys. " Michael said.

" Hey. " We said.

" Congratulations on the pregnancy and engagement. " I said.

" Thank you so much. " Victoria said with a smile on her face.

" How far along are you? " Briana said.

" 2 months. "

Briana and I nod our heads and Victoria said " I'll see you later, we are going to eat. "

" Okay. "

Victoria and Michael walked to the dining table and eat.

**

Throughout the get together Dad and Robert kept giving death glares at Michael, Mom scolded Dad. Victoria looked at me and Grayson and said " How are things going you two? "

" Things are going good. " I said and Grayson nod his head.

I saw that Michael is talking to Ethan, Victoria let out a sigh and said " Why can't Dad get over it? I don't get why he's mad at us. But I'm not here to argue. "

Words: 875