Chapter 86

February 7, 2020
Friday

6:40 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by Briana waking me up, I looked at her and she said " Were you up all morning talking to Grayson? "

" Mm-hmm. "

" Well, I won't be talking because I did the same with Brandon. Come on, * Yawned * it's time to get up. We got a long day today. "

I yawned and said " Okay. "

She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her, I grabbed my phone and facetimed Grayson.

Grayson: Hey Angel.

Me: Hey amore, I'm sorry for waking you up but I need to tell you something.

He turned on the lamp, rubbed the sleep from his eyes, moved his hands away from his eyes and said:

Grayson: It's okay, what's wrong? Are you okay?

Me: Yes, I'm fine. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be busy today. I have a long day.

Grayson: Why what are you going to do?

Me: We are going out today.

Grayson: Where? 

Me: Mazamitla and then Chapala. It's going to be a really long drive. So basically we are going to be out all day.

Grayson nods his head and said:

Grayson: You better keep me updated.

Me: You know I will. Okay babe, I have to go get ready. Go back to sleep. I love you.

Grayson: Alright gorgeous, I love you too. Be safe.

Me: I will. Bye.

Grayson: Bye.

We ended the facetime call, I put my phone on the nightstand, put on my slippers, grabbed my outfit and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I grabbed my mini backpack along with my phone, put my phone in my backpack along with my charger and portable chargers and my camera along with my wallet

I grabbed my jacket, along with my sunglasses, walked to the kitchen, and greeted everyone. Walk to the living room, set down my backpack and jacket on the couch.

Walked to the kitchen, served myself, walked to the dining table, sit down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, Briana and I washed the dishes. After that, we are ready to leave.

I grabbed my backpack and jacket from the couch, we walked out of the house, my great grandpa locked the front door, and we all walked to the van.

We stepped in, he drove out of the drive through and we are on our way.

7:15 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up, grabbed my phone and saw that Jasmine send me a snap.

I clicked it and a video of her singing in the back of the vehicle, she sings so beautiful. Man, how I wish I was there with her.

The video is over and she send me lots of photos of her. I screenshot them, I love her smile so much. Dimples are my weakness..

I set my phone down on the nightstand, got out of bed, stretched my body, and freshen up.

I grabbed my phone and walked over to the home gym. I took a picture of me and send it to Jasmine.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

We arrived at Mazamitla and I got a notification from my phone, I took it out of my backpack, unlock it and saw a snap from Grayson.

His photo appeared the screen, he is shirtless with gym shorts with a smile on his face. 

I send him a video: " Hey babe, we just arrived at Mazamitla and it is soo beautiful. Look. " I switched the camera and show him everything.

Grayson: Wow!

Me: I know right? My great grandma was right. It is beautiful.
Me: Good morning amor.
Me: How's your workout?

Grayson: I haven't started yet, what are you doing right now?

Me: Just walking around taking pictures.

We all took pictures with the Mazamitla sign and I send it Grayson.

Grayson: My baby you look so beautiful!

Me: Thank you amor.

Grayson: You're welcome.

**

We walked everywhere, took a lot of pictures, walked to the restaurant to eat, went to a lot of shops, and bought a lot of things. After that, it is time to go and head to Chapala.

~ Grayson's POV ~

I finished my work out, I walked out of the home gym to my bedroom, charged my phone and do my routine.

I walked out of my bathroom to my bedroom, walk to the nightstand, and grabbed my phone. Saw that Jasmine send me a snap and her video appeared on the screen.

Jasmine: Hey babe, we just arrived at Chapala. And I am starving.

Briana said in the background " You just ate. "

" Well, I'm hungry again. It was a long drive. "

I chuckled and the video is over, and another video played and Jasmine said:

" Got my agua fresca. * Took sip, cheeks hallowed * it's so good. "

When her cheeks hallowed I imagine that she's - stop Grayson. Stop thinking that.

Words: 824