Chapter 12

July 2, 2019

Tuesday

6:40 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I am all ready for work, I walked over to Jasmine's bedroom, slowly opened the door, walked over to the bed and moved the strains of hair away from her face.

Gently caressed her cheek, leaned in, kissed her forehead, pulled away, looked at her and whispered " I love you. "

I got off the bed, was about to leave until I heard " Amore? "

I turned around, looked at her and said " I'm sorry I woke you up Angel. I just wanted to see you before I leave for work. "

" Come here. "

I sat back down on the bed, she gave me a hug, I smiled and hugged her back. I kissed her temple, she whispered " I love you. "

I kissed her temple again, pulled away and whispered " I love you too. "

We pulled away from the hug, I cupped her face with my hands, leaned in, and kissed her forehead. Pulled away, looked at her and said " I'll see you when I get home. "

" Okay. "

I kissed her forehead again before leaving, I looked at her and said " Go back to sleep, okay? "

She nod her head, I walked out of her room, gently closed the door behind me. I walked out of the house to my car and I am on my way to work.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

9:00 am

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched, let out a yawn, I looked up at the ceiling. I turned my head to the nightstand, looked at the ring that Grayson got me, grabbed it, smiled to myself and admire how the ring looks.

I am so lucky to have Grayson in my life, he makes me so happy. I thought I would never be happy again due to Nathan but Grayson changed my mind about that.

I put the ring back in the nightstand, got off the bed and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I walked over to the nightstand, unplugged my phone, and saw a text message from Grayson

Grayson: Good morning beautiful, I hope you have a good sleep! I miss you.

I smiled and replied back to him:

Me: Good morning amore, I slept good. I miss you too!

I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, I made myself something to eat. The house is so silent, Ethan and Robert left for work so it's just me here. I need to wait for Briana to text me to pick her up from Brandon's.

**

I am here with Brian, we are in the living room watching a movie, he looked at me and said " Soo.. How are things with you and Grayson? "