Chapter 17

~ Jasmine's POV ~

When I finished with my shower, I dried myself, I looked at myself at the body mirror.

Damn, Grayson marked me up.

I bite my bottom lip and put on my outfit.

I changed the bed sheets, cleaned the vibrator, put the toys away and cleaned my room a little

Once I am done with that, I walked over to Grayson's bedroom. I knocked on the door and heard him say " Come in. "

I opened the door, walked in and saw him covering up the hickies that I left on his neck. Walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his waist, looked at him covering the hickies.

He looked at me through the mirror and said " Did I cover them right? "

" Let me see. " I pulled away from him, he turned to look at me and moved his neck.

" Yeah you did. "

I bought him some foundation so he can cover up the hickies, I just found a color that I think fits him but luckily it's the right color, not to light, not to dark, just right.

He nod his head and said " Alright. "

He wrapped his arms around my waist, he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

" Can we take a picture? "

" Sure. "

He got out his phone, gave it to me, he told me the password, and go on camera.

We took some pictures and I did the same with mine.

He looked down at my shorts and said " Wait did you check if the hickies from your thighs show? "

" No, I didn't check. "

" Let me see. " He lift me up, sat me down on the counter.

He spread my legs, looked down and said " No, you can't. "

" Okay. " I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

He kissed back, wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled away, rested his head on mine, looked into my eyes and said " I love you. "

I smiled and said " I love you too. "

He smiled back, gave me a kiss on my forehead, helped me down from the counter and we walked out of his bathroom to the kitchen.

We decided to make some chicken Alfredo with some broccoli.

An hour later, Briana and Ethan walked in the kitchen, they helped us make the food.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and locked closed, and a voice " Guys? "

" In the kitchen Rob! " Briana shouted.

Robert walked over to the kitchen and greeted us and helped us cook.

**

After we finished eating and washing our dishes we are now at the movie room watching a movie.

The room is dark and the only light is the movie playing. Grayson and I have our own blankets on our laps.

I put my hand sneakily inside his blanket, looking to see if anyone is looking.

Everyone is into the movie to notice, I put my hand on his thigh, he turned to look at me, and looked to see if Robert is looking.

He mouthed " Stop "

I bite my bottom lip and my hand moved closed to his clothed dick. His hand grabbed my wrist gently, shooked his head, took my hand out of the blanket and moved my wrist on my lap. I sighed and looked at the movie.

**

It is time to go back to sleep and we all walked out of the movie room to our bedrooms. I did my night routine and lay down in bed.

I heard the lock from my door, felt a body laid next to me, pull the blanket on their body, spooned me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to look at him, he leaned in, kissed my lips, I kissed him back and pulled away from the kiss, Grayson gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I set down my head on his chest, run my right hand on the trail of hickies. I gave him a kiss on his neck, and said " I love you. "

" I love you too. " He gave my forehead a kiss and we go to sleep.

Words: 683