Chapter 120

June 23, 2020
Tuesday
7:00 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up, looked around my surroundings, we're still on the living room couch, I looked down and saw my sleeping beauty is still sleeping.

Ugh she's so cute! I don't want to wake her up, she shall not be disturbed. I don't want to ruin her beauty sleep.

Hazel jumped on the couch, she walked over to Jasmine and I whispered " Don't wake her up Hazel. "

Hazel looked at me, sat down, stared at Jasmine, back at me and I said " She's sleeping Hazel. Give her some time. "

Hazel looked back at Jasmine and rest her jaw on Jasmine's arm.

Awwww my babies.

5 minutes later, Jasmine woke up, Hazel wagged her tail once she saw Jasmine is awake.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, saw that we're still on the couch, Hazel wagged her tail when she saw that I am awake, I smiled at her and said " Good morning baby. "

" Good morning Angel. " Grayson said.

" Oh no, I was talking to Hazel. " I pet Hazel.

I heard Grayson gasped, he pushed me gently off him, I laughed, and he pouted his bottom lip.

I cupped his face and said " I'm just kidding, good morning amor. "

He gave me a look, I leaned in, kissed his lips, he kissed me back, I pulled away from the kiss, and said " I love you."

He smiled and said " I love you more Angel. "

" Let's get this day started. " I got out of the couch, grabbed my phone from the couch, Grayson got off the couch and grabbed his phone.

We walked to my bedroom, charged our phones, walked to our closets, I look through my clothes, and pick out a outfit.

Walked to my bathroom, Grayson came inside and we do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

 We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

( A/n: Without the hat. )

I put on my jewlery, sprayed perfume, grabbed my phone,

Walked to the kitchen, saw Grayson refilled Hazel's food and water, I walked over to the fridge, and grabbed the ingredients. Get started on cooking, Grayson walked over to me and helped me cook.

**

We are done eating, I washed the dishes, Grayson is playing with Hazel, my phone rang, and I shouted " Amor, can you check who's calling me please? "

" Sure. "

I heard him walked and said " It's Brian. "

" Can you answer it for me please? "