Chapter 87

February 9, 2020
Sunday
4:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, got out of bed, and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Grabbed my phone along with my backpack, walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen, greeted everyone, and served myself

Grabbed my phone along with my backpack, walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen, greeted everyone, and served myself. Walked to the dining table, sit down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, Briana and I are washing the dishes. After we are done, Dad, Mom, and Robert are putting the suitcases in the trunk.

I grabbed my backpack that has my homework, phone, laptop in and put it on. I made sure that I have everything before leaving the room.

Okay I have everything. I walked out of the room, to the living room, and everyone is in the front of the house. I walked out of the house and my great grandpa closed the trunk.

" Did you guys got everything? " He asked us.

" Yes. " We all said.

" Okay. Let's get going. "

We all said bye to my great grandma and gave her hugs, stepped in the van, my great grandpa drove out of the drive through and we are on our way to the airport.

I got out my phone from my backpack and send Grayson a text message:

Me: Good morning amor, I know you are asleep. Just wanted to let you know that we are on our way to the airport. I'll let you know when we arrive in LAX. I love you!

Good bye Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. See you soon!

~ Grayson's POV ~

7:00 am

I woke up, realized what today is, I quickly got out of bed with a huge smile on my face, and ran out of my room to Ethan's.

He is sleeping, I jumped on his bed and shouted " GET UP ETHAN! GET UP! TODAY IS THE DAY! "

Ethan groaned and said " For what? "

I land ontop of him and he said " Ow! "

I shouted " Today is the day that Jasmine comes back! "

Ethan groaned in pain and said " Get off me Grayson. "

I got off of him, got out of his bed and said " I'm so happy to see my baby again. "

Ethan fell back to sleep. I yanked out his blanket, he groaned, opened his eyes, looked at me and said " Seriously Grayson. "

" Get up! "

He groaned and said " Let me sleep. "

" Aren't you happy to see Jasmine? "

" Yes, I'm happy to see my little sister but let me sleep. "