Chapter 131

June 30, 2020
Tuesday
9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by Grayson lightly shaking me, I groaned and he said " Wake up sleeping beauty. "

" No. "

" Come on. "

" No, go away. "

" Don't make me drag you out of bed. "

I let out a sigh and said " Fine. "

I took the blankets off my body, slowly got off the bed, my legs gave up on me and I fell. Grayson quickly grabbed me and said " Are you okay? "

I groaned and said " Yes, I'm so sore. " 

Grayson smirked, I gave him a look and said " You caused this. "

" I told you I'm going to make you soar. "

" Shut up, run me a bath. "

" Alright, just sit back down on the bed, I'll come pick you up. "

" Okay. " I sit back down on the bed.

My thighs hurts so bad. Damn you Grayson.

Grayson leaned down, kissed my forehead, pulled away, and walked to the bathroom.

He walked back to the bedroom, walked over to me, picked me up, and walked to the bathroom to the bath tub. He set me down on the water, warm water hit my body and I feel so relaxed.

" Move forward, I'm going in. "

I looked at him and said " No you're not. "

" Yes I am, now move. "

I moved forward, Grayson got in the bath tub, pulled me close to him, and begin to massage my back.

" Let me take care of my Angel. You deserved it for being such a good girl yesterday night. " Grayson whispered in my left ear.

I nod my head, Grayson kissed my temple from the left side and washed my body.

**

We walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing comfortable clothes.

We cleaned up my bedroom, changed the sheets, once we are done cleaning my bedroom, we grabbed our phones, and walked out of my bedroom.

Grayson carried me bridal style, I looked at him and said " Why are you carrying me? "

" Because my Angel's sore and I gotta take care of her. " Grayson kissed my left temple.

He walked to the kitchen, set me down on the counter, looked at me and said " What do you want to eat? "

" Surprise me. "

" Okay. " He leaned in, kissed my forehead, pulled away, and walked to the fridge.

My phone dinged, I grabbed my phone, and saw a text message from Briana.

Briana: Is it safe to come in?

Me: What?

Briana: I'm outside your house with Hazel and Snoopy. Brandon and I are going out.
Briana: Is it safe to come in?

Me: I'll be right there.

Grayson looked at me and said " Who was it? "

" Briana, she's outside the house with Hazel and Snoopy. Brandon and her are going out. I'm going to get the door. "

" No, don't go. Let me get it. "

" But-"

" Shh. " He grabbed a strawberry and put it in my mouth.