Chapter 57

December 6, 2019

Friday

2:10 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I arrived at home and saw Grayson's Porsche parked on the drive through. There's nobody home so it's just us two.

I smelt food cooking so I walked to the kitchen, saw Grayson's back facing me, and I set down my backpack on the island. Walked behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist, go on my tip toes and kiss his left cheek.

" Hey handsome. " I said and hug him from behind and let go.

He turned to me with a smile on his face and said " Hello gorgeous, * Bend down, kiss lips, pulled away * how was school? "

" It's alright. What about you? "

" It was good. "

I nod my head, gave him a kiss on his lips, he kissed me back, I pulled away from the kiss and said " I'm going to do my homework. "

" Okay. "

I walked to the island, sat down on the bar stool, get out my homework, and get started on it. When I'm done with it I helped Grayson cook.

Grayson and I walked to my bedroom, I set down my backpack on my couch. I told Grayson that I am going to take a shower, he nod his head and said " Okay, don't take too long. "

" Okay. " I kissed Grayson's left cheek and do my routine.

**

I walked out of the bathroom wearing comfy clothes, I looked at Grayson, his back is facing me, I walked to my couch, grabbed my phone, saw that Grayson is sleeping.

I took a picture of him and post it on my Snapchat.

I locked my phone, set it down on the nightstand and charged it

Sat down on the bed, Grayson woke up, looked at me and he said " I'm sorry I fell asleep. "

" It's okay. You can go back to sleep if you want? "

" No, * Shook head * I'm fine. "

He sat up, I grabbed the remote, turned on the TV, and we watched a movie on Netflix.

**

Grayson is on his phone, he looked at me with a blank face.

" What? "

He showed me my snap and I smiled and said " You look adorable so I had to take a photo. "

Grayson looked down at his phone and said " You got my bad side. "

" What bad side? "

He showed me the photo and I said " You looked like a cuddly bear. "

" No, I don't. "