Chapter 58

December 14, 2019

Saturday

9:20 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I walked over to the nightstand, put on my jewelry, grabbed my phone and purse.

Walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, I greeted everyone, and served myself.  Walked to the dining table, sit next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

We are doing early Christmas shopping, we always shop early for presents and go on separate ways so we won't see what we got.

A few minutes later I am done with my Christmas shopping and I am exhausted. I bought presents for everyone.

I am here in parking lot eating my chili cheese fries, my phone rang from the purse, I grabbed it and saw that Briana is calling me:

Me: Hello?

Briana: Hey, are you done with your shopping?

Me: Yes, what about you?

Briana: I'm almost done. Where are you?

Me: Here at a parking lot eating my chili cheese fries.

Briana: That sounds so good right now. I'll eat some when I'm done. I'll get back at shopping, see you at home.

Me: Alright, be safe.

Briana: I will. Bye.

Me: Bye.

* Call Ended *

I put my phone back in my purse and continued eating while listening to music.

**

I am in my room with the door locked, I have everything that I bought on the bed and floor. I am going to get started on wrapping everything but before I do that, I need to make a quick call.

Dad: Hello?

Me: Hey, Dad. I need a favor.

Dad: Everything okay?

Me: Yeah, everything is fine.

Dad: Alright, what's up?

Me: I am thinking about getting Grayson a Christmas present and it's gonna be a 7 feet nutcracker. I want it to be special so I want it to be build, and since you love to build. Can you help? 

Dad: Yeah, sure. I would love to help. How do you want it?

**

I am done with my conversation with my Dad and I am going to my parents house tomorrow for the building.

My Dad told me that the nutcracker is going to be done before Christmas, which is great.

I can't wait to see Grayson's reaction when he sees it.

The nutcracker is going to have some Japanese art, since Grayson loves Japanese art.

I played some music, set my phone down on the nightstand, grabbed the wrapping paper, boxes and get started on wrapping my presents.

**

I am done wrapping them, it was a lot of them, but it's worth it. I wrote my name on all of them so they can know who the presents came from.

I had to hide them in my closet and locked the door so Briana's nosey ass won't look at them.

My phone dinged, I walked over to it, grab my phone and saw a snap from Grayson.

I walked to the mirror in my closet, took a picture of myself and send it to Grayson

" Jasmine! " I heard Robert shout from downstairs.

I opened the door of my bedroom and shouted " Yeah? "

" Don't get out of your room, I'm going to bring in the stuff I bought. "

" Okay. " I closed the door, sat down on my bed, grabbed my remote, turned on the TV and watch a movie.

My phone ding and I receive a message from Grayson.

Grayson: My beautiful Angel.

Me: You look so hot when you're working out.

Grayson: Oh really? We should workout sometime.

Me: Yes!

Grayson: How about tomorrow at my place? At 6:00 am

Me: That early?! 

Grayson: Yes, I always workout early.

Me: Fine.

Grayson: See you then!

Words: 626