Chapter 35

August 5, 2019

Monday

4:30 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing through my phone, I quickly turned it off, turned to see if my sleeping beauty is awake. I can't tell if she's awake because it's still dark outside.

I slowly got out of her bed, walked to the couch, changed into my clothes, and put on my shoes. Grabbed my phone, walked over to her side of the bed, I felt her forehead, gave her a kiss and whispered " I love you. "

I walked to the balcony door, opened it, the lamp turned on, and heard " Babe? " I turned around, saw Jasmine sit up and rubbed her eyes.

" Hey Angel, I'm sorry I woke you up. " I whispered, walked up to her and gave her a hug.

" It's okay. " She whispered back and hugged me back.

I pulled away from the hug, gave her a peck on the lips and said " I gotta to babe, I'll see you after school. "

" Okay, please drive home safely. "

" I will. "

" Have a good day at school. " I said.

" Thank you, have a good day at school too. "

" Thank you. " I gave her a peck on the lips again, I pulled away and said " Can you lock the door behind me? I don't want someone breaking in. "

" Okay. " Jasmine got out of bed, we walked to the balcony door, I gave her one last kiss before stepping out.

She locked the door behind me, I climed down the tree, walked to my Porsche, I didn't park it on the drive through because that would be suspicious. I stepped in and I am on my way home.

~ Jasmine's POV ~
6:00 am

I woke up by my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, got out of bed, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing my school uniform.

I walked over to the nightstand, put on my ring, grabbed my phone, walked to the desk, grabbed my backpack,

Walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, greeted Robert and Briana, served myself, walked over to Briana, sat down next to her, and began to eat my breakfast.

**

" Bye you two, have a good day at school. " Robert said and gave us a hug.

" You too. " We said and hugged him back.

We pulled away from the hug, walked out of the house, stepped in our cars and we are on our way to school.

I have decided to make a quick stop at Starbucks. I always buy coffee on my way to school. It's like my routine.

As I was driving, I got a call from Grayson. I answered it:

Me: Good morning amore.

Grayson: Good morning my beautiful Angel, what are you doing?

Me: I'm gonna stop at Starbucks to get some coffee before heading to school. What about you?

Grayson: I'm on my way to school.

Me: I can't believe summer vacation is over.

Grayson: I know right?

Me: I wish it was longer.

I arrived at the Starbucks and the car in front of me drove to the window and it's my turn to order.

Me: Hold on babe, I'm gonna order.