Chapter 83

January 25, 2020
Saturday
9:10 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone along with my little backpack, and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen

I greeted everyone, served myself, walked to the dining table, sit down next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

Today we are going to go shopping for the nursery. Robert and Diane already bought some clothes, shoes, blankets, etc. but not furniture.

Robert already painted the walls with the help of the twins.

We walked to the house, Briana and I walked to my Jeep while Robert and Diane walked to his pick up truck. We stepped in, drove off and we are on our way to the mall.

**

We are done shopping, Briana and I also bought some things for the gender reveal party.

Robert has the furniture in the trunk, when we get home we are going to get started on building the crib.

Briana and I walked to my Jeep, we put the bags inside the trunk, stepped in and we are on our way to the doctors to pick up my refill of my birth control.

**

We walked to the baby nursery. Robert is going to set up the crib, why can't they just sell the baby crib already made? It looks really difficult setting up the crib yourself.

Diane looked at us and and said " He doesn't want to read the instructions. "

Robert shooked his head and said " I don't need them, I can do it myself. "

" Okay.. "

The furniture is still there in the pick up truck. I guess Rob wants to start on the crib first.

Briana and I helped Diane hang up the baby clothes in the closet.

They're so cute!

I smiled at the clothes and said " Look how tiny they are. "

Diane smiled and said " I know! I can't wait to put them on the baby. "

Since Rob and Diane doesn't know the gender of the baby, they bought things that look good for two genders along with clothes.

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist, a kiss on my left cheek, the smell of the colonge made me smile. I know exactly who this is.

" Hey Angel. " Grayson said and rested his jaw on my head.

" Hey amor. " I turned my body around, and gave him a kiss on his lips.

He kissed me back, pulled away from the kiss, looked at the baby clothes and said " Awww. "

Diane smiled and said " I know. They look so cute. "

" Do you need help Rob? " Ethan said.

" No, I can do it. But can you and Grayson bring the furniture in? "

" Sure. Come on Gray. " Ethan said and walked out of the nursery.

Grayson gave my left cheek a kiss and he walked out of the nursery.

" Diane, did you have a bag ready when you go into labor? " I said and hang up the onesie.

Diane gasped and said " Oh no! I knew I forgot something. "

" It's okay, we can do it once we finish. " Briana said.

" Okay. "

**

The twins finished putting the furniture in the nursery, Rob is still putting the crib together.

" Are you sure you don't need help? " Ethan said.

" I'm sure. "

" Okay. "

Diane and Briana is in Diane and Robert's room packing a bag when it's time to go to the hospital.

Grayson and I are folding the socks and put them in the drawer.

" These socks are so tiny. " I said.

" I bet you can fit them Jas. " Robert said and smiled.

I gave him a look and said said " Shut up Rob. "

He laughed and said " I'm just joking. "

" Are you done with the crib Rob? " Diane said as she walked in the nursery.

" No. "

" Are you sure you don't need the instructions? " She said.

" I'm sure. "

" Can you guys do me a favor? " Diane asked Ethan, Grayson, and I.

" Yeah? "

" Can you please set up the wall decor? "

" Sure. " We said.

" Just tell us where to put it. " Grayson said.

Diane nod her head and said " Okay. "

Grayson and I finished folding the socks, I closed the drawer, we grabbed the decor and Diane tell us where to put them.

**

We are done, Robert is still setting up the crib, he let out a sigh with frustration and said " That's it, where's the damn instructions. "

He grabbed the instructions and let the twins helped him.

The nursery is done, all we need is the crib. I can't wait for the baby to come.

Words: 776