Chapter 122

June 25, 2020
Thursday
7:40 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by the feeling of kisses on my face, I let out a groan, and moved my head to the other side to get away from the kisses.

I felt wet kisses on my neck which made me lightly moan, my eyes slowly opened, and turned my head to look at Grayson.

He smiled and said " Good morning Angel. "

" Good morning amor. "

He leaned in, kissed my forehead, pulled away and said " Come on, get up, let's start our day. "

" Okay. "

We got out of the bed, do our routine, we walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

I sprayed my perfume, put on my jewlery, Grayson and I grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, Grayson filled Hazel and Snoopy's food bowls, and I am cooking breakfast

Ethan is going to pick up Grayson up around 9:00 am because they have to go somewhere with their parents.

Grayson didn't know that Cameron is coming today. I am going to pick her up at the airport. 

I am so excited to see Cameron, I am not sure what time lands, but she is going to give me a call when she lands.

I heard little footsteps, I turn to the left, saw Hazel and Snoopy, I smiled at them and said " Good morning babies. "

They both wagged their tails and Grayson said " Okay guys, breakfast is ready. "

Hazel and Snoopy ran over to their bowls and eat their food, Grayson walked over to me and said " What are you going to do today? "

" Going to hang out with Briana. " I lie.

He nod his head and said " She's crazy, going shopping for baby clothes and she doesn't even know what she's a having. "

" I know right? She's crazy, but I love her. "

Grayson helped me cook the breakfast.

**

We are done eating our breakfast, I am washing our dishes, Grayson's phone ding and he said " I gotta go Angel, Ethan is here. "

" Okay. " I grabbed the dish towel, dried my hands, looked at him, and set down the dish towel on the counter.

Grayson walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck. We both leaned in, kissed each other on the lips, and we both separated from the kiss.

" I love you. " He said with a smile on his face.

I smiled back and said " I love you too. " 

He leaned in, kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at Hazel and Snoopy, waved and said " Bye my babies, I love you. "