Chapter 72

January 1, 2020

Wednesday

9:20 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, stretched my body, do my routine and walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I put on my jewlery, grabbed my phone, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. Greeted everyone, served myself, walked over to the dining table, sit next to Briana and eat my breakfast.

**

Diane and Robert left for work while Briana and I are waiting for Marie to come.We are sitting down on the couch watching TV.

" Ugh it sucks that we have to go back to school on Monday. " Briana said.

I let out a sigh and said " I know, I wish winter break is a little longer. "

" Me too. "

" I can't wait until we both find out the gender of Diane's baby so we can do the gender reveal party. "

" Me either! We are going to make this reveal party so cute! "

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang, I got up from the couch, and walked to the front door.

Open the door, saw Britney and Marie, Marie smiled at me and said " Hi Auntie Jassy. "

I smiled back and said " Hi Marie. "

" Hey Jas. " Britney said.

" Hey Brit. "

" Thank you so much for taking care of Marie. "

" You're welcome, I love babysitting her. "

" She loves coming here. "

" Yeah! " Marie said with a smile on her face.

Britney and I smiled at Marie. Britney squat down to Marie's height and she said " Be a good girl for your Aunties okay? "

Marie nod her head and said " Okay Mommy. "

Britney gave Marie a kiss on her forehead and squat back up. She give me Marie's backpack, looked at me and said " Thank you. "

" You're welcome. "

Britney walked to her car, stepped in, Marie shouted " Bye Mommy! " and waved.

" Bye Marie! " Britney waved back and drove off.

I looked at Marie and said " Come on Marie, let's go inside. "

We walked inside the house, locked the door, and we walked towards the living room. I looked at Marie and said " Did you ate? "

Marie nod her head and said " Yes. "

" Okay. "

" Hi Auntie Bri. " Marie said.