Chapter 41

September 20, 2019

Friday

2:10 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I arrived at the twins house from school, Robert and Diane are at work and I didn't want to be home alone since Briana is with Brandon.

Grayson told me that Ethan is out with Lola so we are going to be home alone.

I walked in the house and shouted  " Babe? "

" In the kitchen! "

I walked to the kitchen, Grayson's back is facing me, he is cooking, I set my backpack down on the dining table, walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and said " Hey baby. " go on my tip toes, and kiss his cheek.

" Hey babe. "

I pulled away from him, he turned around to face me and he said " How was school? "

" It was good. How was yours? "

" Good. "

He lift me up, sat me down the counter, wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck, we both leaned in and kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance, he won, pulled away from the kiss, and go back to cooking.

" I'm going to do my homework. "

" Alright. " Grayson put down the spoon, lift me up, and sat me down.

I walked over to the dining table, sat down on the chair and started doing my homework. A few minutes later, I am done with my homework, all I had left is to type my essay.

I looked at Grayson and said " Hey babe, is it okay if I can use your laptop to type my essay? "

" Sure, it's in my room. "

" Thank you. "

" You're welcome. "

I got up from the chair, walked to Grayson's bedroom, walked to his nightstand, I saw a photo frame on the nightstand of a photo of Grayson and I.

I grabbed the photo, looked down at it, smiled, put the photo back on the nightstand, opened his drawer, grabbed his laptop along with the charger, and closed the drawer.

Walked out of his bedroom back to the kitchen, walked to the dining table, put down the laptop charger on the table along with the laptop.

I opened the laptop, saw that it is fully charged, I sat down on the chair, grabbed my flash drive, plugged it in, and get started on my essay.

**

I am done with my essay, saved it on my flash drive, looked up at Grayson and said " Hey babe, is it okay if I print out my essay? "

" Yeah. "

" Okay. " I printed out my essay.

After I am done with that, I stapled my essay and put it away in the folder. Took my flash drive off the laptop, put it back in my backpack, charged his laptop and closed it.

" Foods ready babe. " Grayson set the plates down on the dining table.

I looked at the food and said " Wow, babe. It looks delicious. "

He smiled at me and said " Thank you Angel. "

We begin to eat our food, he looked at me and said " After this, do you wanna go for a walk? "

" Sure. "

**

We are done eating, I looked at Grayson and said " I'll go get ready. "

He nod his head and said " Okay. "

I walked over to his bedroom to his closet, looked through my clothes and changed into it:

Grayson walked in his room, looked at me, smiled and said " You look cute. "

I smiled at him and said " Thank you. "

" I'm going to get changed and then we'll go. "

I nod my head, he walked over to his closet, came out looking so good. He looked at me and said " Let's go. "

We walked out of his room, I grabbed my phone from my backpack, we walked out of his house to his Porche and we are on our way.

**

We are here at the trail, we begin to walk, I looked at Grayson and said " Did you remember to take your allergy pill? "

" Yes babe, I tooked them. "

" Alright, just making sure. "

A few minutes later, we are here sitting down on the bench looking at the view. Grayson wrapped his arm around me, I looked at him, he leaned in, kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

I pulled away from the kiss, rest my head on his shoulder and we talked.

**

We are on our way to the twins house, I got my phone out, took a picture of myself, Grayson turned to me and I took a picture of him.

I put my phone in my pocket, the light turned red, I put my hand on Grayson's thigh. He turned to face me, I leaned in, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back. A car horned behind us, we quickly separate from the kiss, and he drove.

**

We are here at Grayson's closet looking through our clothes, I picked out a outfit along with my undergarments, we walked out of the closet to his bathroom and do our routine.

I walked out of his bathroom wearing my comfy clothes, I looked at myself in the mirror as I'm brushing my hair, Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

" Let's go watch a movie. " He said. 

I nod my head and said " Okay. "

We walked out of his bathroom to his bedroom, we both laid down on his bed, I got out my phone, texted Robert to tell him that I am at Grayson's so he won't be worried. Grayson chose a movie, we cuddled and watched it.

Words: 914