Chapter 98

May 8, 2020
Friday
2:10 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

School is out and I can't wait to get home. Today is prom, our prom theme is Hollywood Nights and it's going to be at Madame Tussauds.

Grayson is going to be my prom date. I'm so excited to experience it with him.

I have my dress in my closet in my house. Yes my house, but is not completely done yet. It's getting there, I just need little finishing touches.

I moved in two days ago and Briana moved in on her house the same day.

I stepped in my car, drove our of the schools parking lot and I am on my way home.

**

I am here at home, put my keys in the bowl, I heard Hazel barking and her little footsteps running towards the door.

I saw Hazel, she wagged her tail, ran up to me, I bend down and said " My baby! I missed you so much! "

I pet Hazel, she licked my hand and I said " Are you hungry Hazel? "

She barked, I got up, walked to the kitchen with Hazel following behind me, and I set down my backpack on the island.

Walked to Hazel's food bowl, walked to the pantry, scooped some food and poured it in her bowl.

I walked out of the pantry, Hazel is waiting patiently for her food by the spot that her food bowl and water bowl is at.

I set down her bowl on the floor, she began to eat her food. I walked to the sink, washed my hands, grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked over to the dining table to do my homework.

**

I am done with my homework, put it away, grabbed the ingredients, and make myself some food.

**

I heard the doorbell rang, I set down my fork on my plate, and dried my hands with the napkin. Hazel started to bark, I looked at her and said " Shh Hazel. "

She stopped barking, the doorbell rang again, I walked to the front door, look at the peep hole, and saw my friends holding their dresses and tuxes.

I opened the door, greeted everyone, and they all walked in. I locked the door behind them, looked at them and said " Do you guys want anything to eat or drink? I made some chicken salad. "

They told me what they want to drink and they also told me yes for the food. I told them to put their stuff in the guest bedrooms while I go get the food.

They walked up the stairs to my room, Hazel walked to her basket that is filled with her toys, grabbed one and began to play with it.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed some bowls, and served everyone. They walked in the kitchen, I set down the bowls on the island, and they sat down on the chairs.

Began to eat the chicken salad, I grabbed some drinks, gave it to them, sat down with them and eat my food.

**

We are done eating, I washed the bowls and Brian said " I'm in love with your house. "

" Thank you. "

" You're welcome. Does Grayson stay here? "

" Yeah. Sometimes. "

" Oooo do you guys do anything? "

" I'm not telling. Come on, let's go get ready for prom. "

We walked out of the kitchen to the bedrooms, Brian and Wiliam went to guest room #1, Rebecca and Olivia went to guest room #2, and Lola went to guest room #3 and I walked to my bedroom.