Chapter 24

July 12, 2019

Friday

9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out of bed, and do my routine. I walked out of my bathroom wearing comfortable clothing. I put on my ring, grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

I greeted everyone, served myself, walked to the dining table, sat down next to Briana, and ate my breakfast.

**

Today is the day that we are going to have a family reunion at our grandparents house from our Dad's side. It's also the day that Grayson is going to talk to my Dad about us dating.

My Dad told my sisters and I whenever we have a boyfriend, we aren't allowed to date him until we have our Dad's blessing. If Dad says no, then we aren't allowed to date him.

Grayson is getting nervous because he really wants my Dad to like him and he wants his blessing to date me.

I can tell that Dad doesn't like Victoria's boyfriend. From the way how he's been looking at him and he doesn't like the fact that he didn't get his persmission to date Victoria.

Dad is really overprotective about us having boyfriends. He's way overprotective of me, after what happened to my last boyfriend.

I really want Dad to like Grayson and I really want to date him. So I'm also nervous.

We are on our way to the reunion, Robert is going to meet us there because he's going to pick up his girlfriend.

Grayson and I hold hands, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and he said " Everything is going to be okay. "

" I'm nervous, what if he says no. "

" Babe, don't be nervous. It's going to be okay. I'm here with you. If he says no, then I will never leave you. Okay? "

I nod my head and said " Okay. "

**

We are here at the reunion, all of my family members are there talking, dancing, drinking, and having a good time.

Dad is here with his brothers talking and drinking. We greeted everyone. Mom walked up to us, greeted us with a hug.

" Good luck Gray. " Mom whispered to Grayson.

" Thank you. " They separate from the hug.

Mom grabbed Lisa and Sean's arms and walked to our family members and introduced them.

" Come on Gray. " I grabbed his arm and we walked to the table where my Dad is.

Wish us luck..

" Hey Daddy. " I said to my Dad.

" Hey mija. "

We hugged, I pulled away from the hug, looked at him and said " This is Grayson, Grayson this is my Dad. "

" Hello, I'm Andoni. " Dad said.

" Hello, I'm Grayson. "

" Nice to meet you. " Dad said.

" You too. "

" Um, can we talk to you? " I said.

Dad nod his head and said " Sure. "

Dad excused himself, we walked inside the house, and went to the lounge room which nobody isn't in there.

" Alright, what do you want to talk to me about? " Dad said we sat down.