Chapter 22

July 10, 2019

Wednesday

6:00 am

~ Grayson's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm, I looked at the memo on it and it says " Jasmine's monthly friend "

Poor baby.. She doesn't deserve this..

I looked at her, her back is facing me, I got out of bed slowly, walked to her bathroom to take pictures of the pads and heating pads she uses.

Once I got the pictures, I walked out of her bathroom to her bed, I kissed her forehead and whispered " I love you. "

Walked to the door, unlocked it, slowly opened it, walked out, closed the door behind me, walked to my room and do my routine.

**

I am here at Walmart, grabbed a cart, walked around the store, I found the pads, I grabbed the ones she uses and put them in the cart.

" For your girlfriend? " A ladies voice said from behind me.

I turned around and said " Yeah. "

It's a Walmart employee.

" That is so sweet of you! " She smiled.

I smiled back and said " Thank you. "

" Do you need help with anything? "

" Yeah, um, what kind of pain medicine are good for periods? Do I just get any kind? "

" I'll show you the ones that my daughter uses, she said it works really good. "

I followed her, she gave me the pain medicine.

I thanked her, she said " If you need any help, just press this button. " she point to the red button.

" I will, thank you. "

" You're welcome. " She walked away.

I put the pills in the cart, I also grabbed some heating pads. Walked over to the snacks area, and grab lots of snacks for my Angel.

I remember Cameron said that she gets cravings. So I'm gonna get as much snacks as I can.

**

9:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, got out bed lazily, stretched my body, grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. I also noticed the day which made me groan.

Today is the first day of my period... Great...

I put my phone back on the nightstand, got off the bed and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing comfortable clothing.

I put on my ring, grabbed my phone and walked out of bedroom to the kitchen.

I greeted everyone, Grayson isn't there, where is he? Is he still sleeping?