Chapter 76

January 6, 2020
Monday

2:20 pm

~ Jasmine's POV ~

School is over. I stepped in my Jeep, drove out of the schools parking lot and I am on my way home.

**

I am here at the house, walked to the dining table, got out my homework and do it.

I can't believe it, first day back and we already have homework.

**

I am done with my homework, I put it away in my backpack, grabbed my backpack, and walked up to my room. Set down my backpack on the couch and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I grabbed my phone from my backpack, put on my jewlery and walk out of my bedroom to the kitchen

I grabbed my phone from my backpack, put on my jewlery and walk out of my bedroom to the kitchen. Briana is at Brandon's while Robert and Diane is at work.

I can't wait for next week, Diane is going to find out what gender she is going to have.

I got out the ingredients, played music and get started on cooking.

**

" Hey babe! "

I jumped, burned my finger, let out a hiss, hold onto my finger and said " Fuck! "

" Oh my God, I'm sorry. " Grayson ran up to me, grabbed my finger and kissed it.

I looked at Grayson, whenever he kisses my finger he says " I'm sorry. " over and over.

" It's okay. "

He stopped kissing my finger, he kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. We both pulled away from the kiss, I turned back to the food and continue cooking.

I looked at Grayson and said " I need to put a bell on you. "

He looked at me in confusion and said " Why? "

" Because you always sneak up on me. You lucky I wasn't chopping anything or else I would've cut my finger. "

" Thank God you weren't chopping anything. I would never forgive myself if you cut yourself. "

" Hey perra! " Brian shouted and closed the front door.

" In the kitchen flaco! ( skinny) " I shouted back.