in the woods- steve rogers (part 1)

*edited. bc the age gap doesn't make sense i'm making tony your brother instead of dad lol*

Maine, a beautiful state known for its thick, lush forests, crystal-clear lakes, and beautiful sunsets. You were camping out in the woods with the Avengers and several SHIELD members, staying for a week in the calming wilderness because everyone thought that they needed a break. Tony, being the billionaire he was, managed to rent out the entire camp, leaving the place all to yourselves.

"What the hell is camping?" Bucky looked around at the tall trees that seemed to touch the sky. "I really don't want to be sleeping on the ground in musty blanket forts and risk being bitten by bloodthirsty pests."

"They're tents, Buck," Tony corrected, "and we're sleeping in cabins. Listen up, everyone, for your cabin mates. You'll be in groups of four and then once you settle down, come outside so we can begin the first of our many activities."

Clint and Natasha began to unload all the luggage from the giant luxury bus as he began calling out names. "Cabin 1 will be me, Bruce, T'Challa, and Thor."

You zoned out on the rest of what he was saying until he got to the last cabin. "And the last cabin, Y/N, Natasha, Steve, and Clint."

"Yes!" you and Steve cheered.

Rolling your suitcase along the gravel trails, you wiped the sweat from your brow as you kicked the door open.

"Woah..." Clint breathed out as he looked around. "It looks even better on the inside!" Sure enough, it was, the interior had a rustic and homey feel, yet was sparkling clean. "Oh my god...I think I should remodel my room to look like this..."

You quickly unpacked and changed into the camp T-shirts that were made. "Team Cap?" you read.

"Oh yeah," Steve explained to you, "Stark I were arguing over who'd have the best teams for game day so we'll be getting super competitive this week in activities and stuff. But we're totally gonna win, right?"

"Of course he'd do something like that. And duh, we're going to win. It's so funny to see his reaction when he loses. And who else is on Team Cap?"

"All of us in here, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, and more. There's like, 20 of us here in total." He slung an arm across your shoulders as you headed out towards the main grounds to meet the rest of the team.

"Alright!" Tony clasped his hands together. "Day one of Game Week begins! The team with the most points by the end of the week wins, and the loser treats the winning team to a fancy dinner and will do their laundry for an extra week after that! Round one: fishing!"

Several cheers burst out from around the circle. "HELL YES!" You and Steve high-fived one another, excited because you'd both gone fishing together before and did really well.

"Ah ah ah, don't get so cocky, sweetheart!" Tony warned you, wagging his finger.

"Oh, sweet brother, you know I'm the queen of fishing," you drawled. "Right, Steve?"

"You don't want to mess with her when she has a fishing rod in her hand, believe me, she almost took out my eye," Steve backed you up, recalling the time you dragged him out to go fishing and nearly stabbed him with your fishing rod.

You hopped onto the boat with your cabin mates and set up your reels, tying bait onto the strings. "You got the motor running, Barton?" you shouted over to Clint.

"Yep," he called back over the whirring noise of the motor, propelling the boat away from the dock. "Poles and bait are ready?"

You tossed him, Steve, and Natasha fishing poles and got your own pole ready, lowering it into the water.