hide and seek- peter parker

"Alright, everyone. Now that we're all gathered here together, it's time for a team bonding game!" Tony announced, clapping his hands together and smiling as he looked around at the team, either sitting and leaning back against the couch or lying face-up, staring blankly up at the ceiling.

Well, technically, that fact only applied to you, Shuri, and Peter.

"Please don't tell me it's seven minutes in heaven, Dad," you groaned, laying an arm across your forehead. "I was stuck in there with Sam and he wouldn't stop making bird jokes."

"Excuse me, Y/N, my puns are the best?" Sam pretended to sound offended, placing a hand on his chest. "Like that last one I told you. What did one bird say to the other when its friend challenged it to a duel?"

"No."

"Toucan play that game."

You and Peter exchanged a knowing look, rolling your eyes.

"I was stuck with that for seven minutes, you see," you explained to everyone.

"It better not be Mario Kart," Clint grumbled, "everyone is way too competitive when it comes to Rainbow Road, I swear to God."

"We're playing a giant Hide and Seek tournament!"

"HELL YEAH!" you, Peter, and Shuri all gave each other high-fives.

"Hide and seek is for children," Bucky pointed out.

"And you are a child," Sam immediately replied, getting a death glare sent his way in response.

"How are we going to decide who will be it for this first round?" T'Challa asked. "It should be done in a fair manner."

"Hm," Tony thought for a second, tapping his chin before coming up with an answer, "last person to say Not it. Three...two...one..."

"NOT IT!"

"Pietro, you're it."

"Okay, sure, whatever."

"And no using your superpowers. This goes for all of you. All we're using is our five senses."

"Dammit!"

"So, Speedy, you're going to count down from sixty seconds and we're going to hide. For this round, we can only hide on this main level and the second floor. Ready?"

Pietro turned around, stuffing his face into a pillow. "60..59...58..."

Everyone scrambled and split up, sprinting off in different directions.

Once everyone had gone to their respective hiding places you quietly crept upstairs, tiptoeing to your room and hiding inside your walk-in closet behind your thick jackets and sweatshirts.

"Hey, Y/N," Peter whispered, "you here?"

"Yeah," you whispered back, "why?"

"Can I hide here? Pietro's on his way up."

"Sure," you pushed one of your hoodies aside so he could crawl in next to you before pulling it back in its place.

"Wow. You can't even see your feet or any part of your body when you look here from the outside," he breathed out.

"Exactly why I picked this place," you smiled at him, and he placed a hand on your shoulder in excitement. "Now shh. I hear footsteps."

You heard Pietro calling out people one by one. Thor was found first, then Scott, then T'Challa, and you lost count afterwards. Soon, everybody was found except for one person besides you two: Clint. And everyone knew he was an expert at finding good hiding spots.