i'm sorry- peter parker

this is for @vampiregirl517 ! I'm so sorry it took so long to get your request up, I've been really busy with getting the remainder of my oneshots up and geometry haha. Thank you so much for waiting! <33 issa long angsty-ish/fluffy chapter and i hope you like it ;)

EDIT: somehow this oneshot got copied and pasted later on so sorry if you got confused ahaha

It was just a peaceful Thursday morning. Well, it was a peaceful morning until the alarms suddenly began blaring loudly, its screeching sounds filling the entire main level of the Avengers HQs as the warning lights flashed red.

"What the hell..." Tony muttered under his breath, "what the hell is going on?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Bucky shrugged, confused as to why the alarms had went off all of a sudden. "What even is this?"

"Suit up and get your asses over here right now," Nick Fury's voice ordered through the intercoms, "It's an emergency."

Everyone stood up abruptly without any complaints or questions, going to suit up before rushing towards the meeting room, the combination of all the footsteps creating a rhythmic sound that echoed across the smooth, wooden floors. You all got there to see Fury and Hill waiting, black briefing folders in front of each seat at the glass table.

"Alright," Nick pointed at the screen, which displayed a HYDRA base. "We just got an incoming call that HYDRA's conducting another artillery and illegal weapons research, so you'll be heading to the given coordinates," he swiped left to the slide that displayed the location, which was in Siberia, "find them, and stop them before they can cause any further damage than they already have."

You are to meet at the opening gates within half an hour. Do I make everything clear?"

"Yes sir," everyone responded in unison.

"Hill will send the coordinates to you, so as soon as you board you should see them on your scren. Follow those directions to the base and take it from there. This meeting is now dismissed."

...

"We've done some reconsideration," Tony who looked at you intently with a serious expression on his face, "and we've come to the decision that it's best that you just stay back. You're still the youngest on the team, and we can't risk anything happening to you for that reason."

"But Dad, I'm not that much younger than Peter! It's just an age gap of ten months!"

"Did you not hear me when I said that we couldn't risk anything happening to you? Look, sweetheart, I just want the best for you and I don't want you to get hurt, alright?"

"Fine," you crossed your arms and began following him to the Quinjet. "But I'm staying onboard. There's no way I'm going to stay home alone for two days."

"You're not going to be a part of the fight, remember."

"Okay okay okay, I get it," you sighed, pressing your fingers to your temples, and stepped onto the jet.

Within five minutes everybody was fully boarded and the Quinjet had taken off, smoothly speeding through the skies. You'd managed to sneak your weapons onto the jet and were silently hoping that Tony wasn't going to kill you for bringing them onboard, your best chances being to simply pray he wouldn't find out that you were actually going to sneak off along with them while Steve gave out the instructions.

...

"So, I heard Siberia is like, wolf nation," Peter joked, obviously making an effort to lighten the mood when he saw your upset expression. "Icy and wolf-invaded. Ooh, I could get a fake mustache, sneak off to Siberia and live among the wolves."