hamilton! - peter parker

<<a/n: I counted it all up and realized I have more Steve imagines hahaha sorryyyyy but ANYWAYS HERE IS THE HAMILTON AND AVENGERS CROSSOVER EEEEE I'M SORRY ITS LITERALLY CRAP BUT OH WELL>>

"You guys doing anything this weekend?" Tony asked as he walked into the lounge where everyone sat, either conversing with one another or playing cards or watching TV.

"Nope," you all responded in one voice.

"Good, because we're going downtown tomorrow," he smiled.

"Downtown NYC?" you raised an eyebrow, tapping Peter on the shoulder to signal that it was his turn to place a card down. "Why?"

"I got everyone front-row tickets to Hamilton on Broadway tomorrow night, and we get to meet the cast backstage at the end."

"HAMILTON?!" you and Peter exclaimed, jumping up from your spots on the floor.

"HAMILTON?" everyone else exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes, I'm serious," he smirked.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO SEE HAMILTON ON BROADWAY TOMORROW NIGHT AND WE GET TO MEET THE AMAZING CAST OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YES!!!!" Peter yelled, grabbing your arms. "THESE TICKETS LITERALLY TAKE FOREVER TO GET OH MY GOD HOW?!"

"THIS IS INSANE I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS SHOW FOR YEARS AND NOW I GET TO SEE IT ALONG WITH MEETING THE CAST OH MY GOD!" you yelled back, throwing your arms around him and pulling him into a tight embrace.

"I heard Hamilton's pretty good," Steve commented. "Being one of those historical musicals and all, it sounds interesting."

"Mhm," Bucky pointed at him, nodding.

"Good? Good?" Peter stared at him, wide-eyed. "It's only the best musical ever made in the history of the world!"

"I am literally in love with the cast," you sighed wistfully, clutching a hand to your chest. "Lin Manuel Miranda is an amazing actor."

"You sure you aren't in love with anyone else?" Sam whispered into your ear, wiggling his eyebrows up and down, making you smack him on the arm.

"No," you lied, rolling your eyes. "Don't be weird."

...

You and Peter were both giddy with excitement as you all piled into the limo, heading off to take the train that'd take you directly to Grand Central Station in the heart of one of your favorite urban destinations, New York City.

Both of you were decked out in your Hamilton merch: with your lanyards, T-shirts, and sweatshirts. The two of you had also managed to pull Bruce, Pietro, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, and even Steve into the fandom as well. (Well, Steve wasn't that hard to convince since he liked history, being open to its ideas and topics.)

Tony handed out the train tickets one by one to each of you, taking you to the front compartment---which everyone had eventually figured out that he'd bought the entire section, so that was why it was completely empty.

At some point as you had walked to your train, you and Peter somehow ended up holding hands but you honestly didn't really take notice or look that much into it, although the others did.

"Aw, would you look at that," Sam nudged Bucky in the shoulder. "The power couple."

"Gotta agree with you, they are pretty adorable together," Bucky nodded, "but I believe the real, undefeatable loving relationship is the one between me and my croissants."

"Seems like a rather parasitic relationship," Sam admitted, "you eat them and they do nothing."

"Because they're not alive, duh," he rolled his eyes. "Okay, lemme make a correction. Y/N and Peter are the best HUMAN couple."