the happiest place on earth- steve rogers (part 2)

a/n: warning. this is a long second part because i'm too lazy to split it up oopsie

After a nice dinner at a beachside Italian restaurant and a quick walk along the beach, you headed back to the hotel to chill out. Fatigue was finally catching up to you and all you wanted to do was fall onto your bed and relax.

You took a nice, warm shower and dried off quickly, changing into your cozy sweats and T-shirt before flopping onto your bed and turning on the TV to the first channel that it displayed, which happened to be Guy's Grocery Games.

"Hey, Sam, toss me a Sprite," you stuck your hand out and Sam nodded, grabbing the can from the mini-fridge and gently tossing it over to you. You popped it open and took a long sip, then set it down on the nightstand and focused your attention on the TV screen.

If it weren't for your protests, you'd probably end up sharing a bed with Steve, which was awkward. You were luckily able to fight your way into getting a bed by yourself and so did Sam, while Bucky decided the pullout sofa was 'cooler' and Wanda and Natasha sat on their bed as they flipped through the provided magazines.

An hour or so into your cooking show binge-watching spree, you felt your eyelids grow heavy and you went to brush your teeth before flopping back onto your bed and finally falling into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Tony was smirking at you, looking between you, then Steve, then back to you. You smacked his shoulder before he could open his mouth and say anything dirty or plain stupid.

Everyone walked out to the train station to board the tram that would take them to Disneyland, and Peter and Thor were chattering animatedly about how excited they were to start their first ever official Mickey merch collection.

...

As you walked up Main Street, U.S.A. with the team, you could feel your heart pounding in your throat with excitement. You were shaking and this worried Natasha and Steve, but you were just so excited, still wrapping your head around the fact that you were back at the happiest place on earth. Again, you grabbed Steve's hand, not caring about the reactions this earned you.

"Come here, guys!" Wanda and Peter squealed, and Wanda held up her phone, ushering everyone in so she could take a group selfie.

"One more group picture," Pietro suggested one she finished doing that, and set off a timer on his phone, leaning it against a pole and quickly speeding away to make it to his spot.

The shutter clicked and he retrieved his phone, checking the picture to see how it came out. "I am quite the photographer," he boasted, smiling proudly.

"Okay, I have FastPasses, well, front-of-the-line privileges for pretty much every single ride here except for the kiddie rides. What should we go on first?" Tony looked around, meeting everyone's gaze.

"They have a Guardians of the Galaxy ride! It's a drop tower. Quill told me that it was actually really fun," Peter suggested.

"Okay then," he tapped his phone a few times, "I just made the reservations. Let's go."

You slipped your hand into Steve's again, and he couldn't help but smile at your childish excitement.

As you turned the corner to see the castle, you could feel yourself grow close to tears.

"Aww, look at Y/N, she's crying over a castle," Steve teased.

"Shut up," you hissed, nudging him in the shoulder. "Let me have my moment."

"She's so cute," he whispered behind him to the others. "I've never seen her cry over something like this before."

"Wait, what did you just say?" you questioned, turning around.