snow(falling) in love with you- steve rogers (part two)

╒═══════════════════╕

part 2 of the last oneshot

about the first snowfall and

falling in love

╘═══════════════════╛

I really had fun writing this two-part oneshot and I'm happy because I'm back on track with my posting schedule! I have tons of ideas lined up (literally. I think there's like 8-9 drafts in total right now), so you should see some more cringey content coming soon :)

Also I realized for Y/N to be Tony's daughter would make her a lot younger than Steve which is kinda weird, so...yeah, I changed that

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

When he looked back down at you, you'd fallen asleep, head now resting against his chest, and it didn't help at all that his heart was beating a lot more rapidly than he wished for it to.

Eventually he decided to take his coat off, carefully draping it over your shoulders upon seeing that you were visibly shivering. The tense expression on your face immediately softened although he could still see your eyelashes dotted with unshed tears.

"Awww, look, they're so cute," Wanda pointed out, beaming at the sight of you asleep on Steve.

"There's a popular rumor going around that if you watch the first snowfall with someone special, your love will come true," Tony stated with a smirk. "Sometimes the power goes out in entire cities because they say even the city officials are trying to push couples together. "

"What are you talking about, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"Oh, I've heard of that one," Bruce smiled, his face lighting up, "watching the first snowfall of the season is essentially good luck, promising romance and true love between the person you watch it with."

"Ew," Bucky and Sam wrinkled their noses as they glared at each other.

"No, not like that."

"Oh thank god, I wouldn't want to wake up next to this face every day," Bucky snorted, and Sam rolled his eyes at him, smacking him in the elbow.

"Pepper was the one who told me," Tony explained to all the others. "Initially I didn't believe her, but now that we're watching those two, I'm starting to think otherwise."

"We all kind of saw it coming," Rhodey shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee.

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

"Steve. Stevie. Earth to Capsicle. Cap? Hello?" Bucky waved a hand in front of his best friend's face. "Are you there?"

Steve blinked several times and snapped out of his momentary daze. "Huh? What's going on?"

"You zoned out for like, half an hour. We're gonna get going and just chill out back at the compound, probably gonna watch Game of Thrones or something." He gestured towards the back where the others were bundled up in their thick jackets and getting ready to go.

"Hey, Y/N. We're leaving now," he said quietly, gently shaking you awake.

"Hmmm?" you mumbled groggily, rubbing your eyes and looking up. You didn't notice that Bucky was smirking at the two of you, however. "Oh. Okay."