christmas wishes- peter parker

<<a/n: so I know that there's a christmas oneshot for Steve, but I wanted to try it out with Peter as well! Hope you enjoy;)>>

All the Avengers were gathered at the compound for the upcoming Christmas party, including Strange, the Guardians, Shuri, T'Challa, and Okoye. You couldn't feel any happier at the fact that everyone was all here together; you never really got to spend time with one another besides missions and major holidays such as this one.

Peter, you, and Shuri were the inseperable trio that formed a tight bond almost as soon as you all met, growing closer over memes and chocolate chip cookies. Once, the three of you wouldn't stop quoting Vines all day and Bucky was tempted to whack you with his metal arm.

Another time, you hosted an epic Nerf gun battle and somehow got everyone to join, which ended up in everyone getting perfect, circular, red marks all over their arms and faces from the bullets.

As of right now, you were all gathered around the coffee table in the lounge, wrapped in warm blankets and drinking hot cocoa while binge-watching The Office as the heat of the fireplace kept you all cozy.

Meanwhile, the others were rushing around and planning for the party. Okoye, Pepper, Wanda, and Natasha were on cooking duty, Quill and the Guardians were tasked with decorations, and the rest of the team was setting up the ginormous tree and getting all the stockings ready.

The last time T'Challa trusted you to hang ornaments on the tree, you'd all grabbed pieces of paper and scribbled Vines and memes onto them, hanging them on. That was why you weren't doing anything at the moment.

"Dude, Dwight's my favorite," Shuri pointed at the screen.

"Same," you said after swallowing your cookie. "He's the best."

"I agree," Peter nodded. "Okay, so we still have two seasons left to binge...do you think we can finish that in...a day? Since I know we can finish this one in like, the blink of an eye."

"Totally."

You reached forward to grab another cookie, and it brushed against Peter's arm in the process. A weird, tingly feeling suddnely shot up your fingers and it almost felt as if he'd given you an electric shock.

Feeling your face heat up, you quickly grabbed the cookie and pulled your arm back, hoping that what you'd just felt wasn't felt by just you, but him as well.

But was that thing you felt real? Or were you just dreaming?

You shook that thought off and refocused your gaze on the computer screen in front of you.

Once you'd finished the rest of the season you were watching, you all got up and put your blankets on the couch, deciding to part ways to go wrap your gifts.

"It's not a surprise if you know what it is or where we're going," Shuri quoted as she rolled her eyes. "Brother says that to me every single time I ask him where we're headed off to, or when he tells me that he has a surprise for me. It's frustrating."

After finishing your gift-wrapping, you decided to go into the kitchen and help the girls cook. At least you were decent at making food unlike Bucky, who somehow managed to burn water. How did you burn water?

"Hey," you waved at Wanda and the others that were cooking.

"Hi!" she smiled at you. "We're making gingerbread. Figured that we could use someone who's got the talent to bake cookies. Oh hey, Peter," you turned around to see Peter coming over, "do you want to help?"

"Sure, why not," he shrugged, and the six of you began to make the dough for the gingerbread cookies.

Not long after they were popped in the oven, familiar, aromatic scents filled the air.