Chapter 2

^Zariah Trinity Black^
Height: 5'5
Age:Twenty
Birthday: July 13
Job: Waitress at the Coffeehouse

Maia's POV

"Well finally" Zora said walking into my room dramatically throwing her arms up in the air like I was gone forever.

"Oh shut it I was only gone for two hours" I said rolling my eyes. She huffed and threw herself on my bed.

"Two hours without my best friend I can't do it! I was dying of boredom here" She said making me sigh and shake my head at her. I sat next to her laying down body before turning on the tv in my room.

"Tomorrow I only have two classes so Kenzel is taking me out afterwards" She said talking about her boyfriend also my brother. My annoying brother might I add. Kenzel is out of college and works slash owns an auto repair shop. Zora and him have been together since Junior year of high school so about three years now.

"Well tell my idiot brother that he still owes me 20 bucks" I said looking at her before looking back on my tv.

What should I watch? Netflix got nothing good right now .

"He is never going to pay you back, you might as well get over it, it's been like three months." She replies shaking her head at me.

So? I still want it...

"Hey we should go to the club tonight" Zora said sitting up excitedly. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

"We just went like two weeks ago" I groaned looking at her as she looked though my closet for something to wear.

"So? That was two weeks ago" She simply said before looking out a outfit for me to wear. I sighed and got up as she shoved an outfit in my hands before shoving me into the bathroom.

Rude.

"Now hurry up" She yelled before I heard her footsteps hurrying out the room, probably to her room to get dressed. She's so bossy when she wants to be. Quickly bird bathing my body, I grabbed the outfit she picked out and put it on.

"Zo I don't know about this outfit" I said coming out the bathroom just as she walked in my room

"Zo I don't know about this outfit" I said coming out the bathroom just as she walked in my room. She looked at me and smiled before signaling me to spin. I did and she clapped her hands together like some mad woman.

"You look great Mai don't worry" She said before smiling at me. She sat me down and went to work on my hair. Her hair products make me want to barf because she sprays so much.