Q&A

Hello my babies! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and start of the week.

Comment down below what time y'all see this and where y'all from. I'm just curious

Today I am answering some comments that I got in my comment section in the book and messages I received privately. I will start with the questions and comments for me first then move onto the questions and comments for the characters.

1: Aesthetiic-Hxney : Where did you get your inspiration for your book?
-okay so I got my inspiration from other books and some movies. I would always read books about plus size couples. I am a plus sized women myself and I felt like why don't I write my own story about the struggles and insecurities of a plus sized woman (especially in this world). At first the book was going to be just a woman finding for her confidence but then I added the love aspect of it to spice it up some.

2:shnqds : Nooooo....Can't be the end. I'm sad. Will we get an update with Lorenzo and Zora?
-okay so I have been thinking about writing a story about them. The book is actually in my drafts like I have the character list and the first chapter done. I do have writers block on that story because I am indecisive on how I should let the story play. So we will see if a book comes out for them I don't know yet if I really want a story for them.

3:IloveSombra : Who gave you the right to write such an amazing story...MY GOD YOUR GOOD!!!
-Honestly thank you so much. I really appreciate this like you have no idea. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to be honest when I was first writing the chapters for this book, I really didn't think many people would like it. I am always very insecure about that type of things.

I also felt like this book is kinda exposing me because I am single and plus sized with all of those insecurities. ESPECIALLY the scene where Maia went to the store and was trying to find cute clothes in her size. How she was trying on clothes and her stomach was showing. That scene was definitely exposing me.

4:Ms_Angelic_voice : Thank you so much for this story Author. You're so blessed to make this beautiful masterpiece! Really love this story.
-Thank you so much love. Oh my god typing and looking at these comments makes me tear up a little because I really didn't know so many people liked this story. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. Thank you for reading. Also I love your username.

5:JanetMcMillan2 : One with the kids and Lorenzo and Zora.
-you read my mind girl. I have started writing a story about Nick and Maia's kids so that is definitely happening. I'll think about Lorenzo and Zora but most likely I might not just because I get lazy if I'm being honest. I'm really lazy but I will try for you love. It's in my drafts right now anyway.

6:PARobbins : I would like to read Adair's story
-I was thinking about making a book for him and how he feels about the situation with his parents and Nick when he is older and understands. I will definitely considering that. Thank you so much for suggesting that love.

7:Enny101 : This book is absolutely perfect and interesting got me hooked from the beginning to the end. Worth every single movement.
-THANK YOU SO MUCH. I have read your comments that you have throughout the book and I really appreciate it. Thank you for reading my book and I'm glad you enjoyed it love. You are really beautiful as well❤️.