Chapter 42

Maia's POV
3:57 in the morning

"Do you know why you here Maia" He whispered in my ear. I tugged at the ties that held my arms above me as I hanged from the wall. I sighed and coughed feeling drained from this.

"I asked you a question you little slut" he said harshly as he grabbed my face in his dirty hands forcing me to raise my head and look at him.

"Go to hell" I spit at him and he smirked chuckling before swinging his hand to slap me across my face. I groaned as my face stings in pain and I spit on the ground blood.

"Now let's try this again. Do you know why you are here" he said smiling darkly at me. I sighed and knew this wasn't going to stop until I said what he wanted me to say.

"I'm here to serve as a slave to my master emotionally and physically. I am here to only be his slave and nothing more. I will follow his orders and commands when and how he tells me" I say the small speech I been beaten to say. He smiled big at me clapping before raising his hand again to slap me again for taking all this time to resist my role and job now.

Jumping awake I looked around to see I was in my bedroom making a sign of relief to hit me. Fuck I'm so tired of that dream not even a dream a nightmare of the past. I got up and sighed looking at the clock reading the time. I walked to my window to see rain pouring down heavily smiling a bit.

I don't know what it is about rain but I just love it. It's so amazing also thunderstorms they are just so beautiful and peaceful even though they are loud. I shook my head smiling before going to the kitchen trying my best to keep quiet. Zora wasn't home she was still with Lorenzo trying to fix her mess but I just wanted to be quiet.

Knock Knock

I looked at the door frowning as I saw the time on the clock on the wall.

Who the hell? Oh hell no. I'm black I don't answer the door after 8pm and before 11am.

I'm not trying to die yet I just know my black ass is going to hell if I die tonight.

Knock knock

Lord please forgive me for all my sins I didn't mean any of my sins I just was being stupid and ignorant.

"Maia please open the door" a voice cries out from outside the door. They know my name? Turning back to the ceiling, I folded my hands praying.

Lord please please pleaseee don't let me go to hell I will do anything you ask. I don't do good with fire Lord my skin looks like coal and the fire will get confused and try to burn me.

"Maia it's Nick" Nick? I know this white boy not outside my door. Grabbing a vase, I slowly walked to the door scared of someone might be tricking me with Nick's voice.

Opening the door slowly, I peaked out to see Nick soaking wet from the rain. His shirt was sticking to his skin and his hair was wet falling in his eyes. He looked like a sexy wet tattooed white chocolate bar.

Damn look at that body. I thought as I licked my lips before coughing clearing my throat. Whew Maia chill.

Focusing back on the time and him being at my apartment late in the morning making me angry.