Chapter 48

(Third Person)

"Lorenzo can you just listen to me" Zora begged as she watched him head for the door. He turned around and looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me Zariah? Huh? Why didn't you fucking tell you that you loved Maia" he said angrily shaking his head. He didn't know what to do at this point. He was so confused and angry.

"You was my boyfriend Enzo how was suppose to tell you that? You were going to yell and scream at me like you're doing now" Zora said as she looked at him hoping that their relationship wasn't over for gone.

"So you were just going to keep this from me and never tell me" Lorenzo said crossing his arms as he looked at her. Zora sighed and ran her hand over her face not knowing what to say.

"At some point yes I would have told you but I didn't know how Enzo. You were so good to me and I felt like I was going to lose you over a stupid crush" Zora said as she walked closer to him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Stupid crush? You were in love with her!? Lorenzo thought.

"Were you still in love with her the whole time we were dating" He asked not looking at her. There was silence for a mid second before Lorenzo turned and went to the door again. Zora quickly grabbed his arm stopping him.

"I have known Maia for as long as I can remember. I have kept that secret for so long that it hurt. Yes I loved Maia but my feeling immediately lowered when I figured out that I was falling in love with you Lorenzo. I may have loved her during most of our relationship but that all changed when I fell in love with you." Saying her truthful feelings felt good for once for Zora.

She knew maybe telling Lorenzo that she was in love with her while he is mad at her may have not been a good idea but it was the truth she had no feeling for Maia and only had true feelings for Lorenzo.

"And I'm not saying this so you can just forgive me easily, I actually really do mean it. Lorenzo every time we went on dates and even just chilled in the bed or the couch, Maia wasn't on my mind it was only you. I don't love Maia. I love you and if I had to pick loving you over loving Maia then I will pick you. Maia will always just be the best friend and I'm sorry for ever making you think she was more than that to me." She continued as she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for everything please forgive me. I should have just told you, you right. I was just scared of you not liking me anymore" Zora said as tears built up in her eyes as she choked back on a sob.

Why are you crying? Stop being so weak Zora thought before wiping her eyes.

"Breath baby" Lorenzo mumbled as he took her face in his hands. Her body with sobs as she looked down shaking her head.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Lorenzo I really didn't, I'm so sorry" Zora sobbed speaking only the truth as she felt so bad for hurting him. He nodded and took her in arms. She buried her head in his chest and she clutched his shirt in her hands.

"It's okay it's okay" He mumbled in her hair as he sighed. He was still mad but he always a sucker for when she started crying. He knew how she was but he still couldn't forgive her for keeping this from him  and basically using him to get over Maia.

"You okay?" He said after a few minutes as he pull away to look at her in her eyes. She nodded as she wiped her eyes as she calmed down.

"I didn't mean to cry I'm sorry" she mumbled ashamed as she looked down. He shook his head and lifted her head up for her to look at him.

"Nothing is wrong with crying but Zora I don't know what I can do to forgive you." He said as he looked down at her. There was no point of pretending that he forgives her when he truly doesn't.

"What can I do to get you to forgive me then" Zora said as she looked up at him. He frowned and shook his head at her question. He wasn't going to make do anything, he just need time and space.

"Nothing you can do Zariah. I just need some space and time away from you okay" he said softly looking at her. Zora face fell as she nodded sadly and looked away.

"Okay" she mumbled before backing away from him and scratched at her arm nervously.

"I'm not leaving you baby okay." Lorenzo said walking up to her grabbed her hands in his. She didn't respond only nodded sadly.

"We need time away to figure out everything we want and just grow ourselves baby" he said looking down at her frowning slightly.

"But I know what I want, I want you Lorenzo" she said gripped at his shirt frowning.

"And I want you but we are toxic right now and we need to take time away from each other and think over everything" he said as he backed away from her some.

She turned away from allowing him to pack some clothes to leave. All of the clothes he leaves at Zora's place, he took with him only leaving Zora's favorite sweatshirt of his.

They didn't say bye only just gave a small hug before Lorenzo left her place. Her eyes filled with tears before she sank to the floor with tears falling down her cheeks.

I fucked up she thought