Chapter 34 Part Two

Maia POV

Have y'all ever so mad yet so confused that you just wanted to scream or punch something?

That's how I'm feeling right now. Victoria kissed all over Nick's face and Nick was trying to make her stop and get her off him but it wasn't working. She was wearing a sparkly sliver dress with clear heels. Her makeup was styled natural and her black hair was flowing freely down her back. She had a round cupped ass but no tits what so ever.

She was beautiful wait no she was spectacular.

We were complete opposites.

"Victoria what are you doing here" Nick said as he pulled her off him. She smiled at him dreamily like she couldn't believe he was in front of her.

"Your mom invited me" that statement made me roll my eyes. I been here a hour and I was already tired of this party and this family. I looked around for Zora but didn't see her at all nor Lorenzo.

"What? Why?" Nick asked confused but even my dumb ass knew the answer to that. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as Victoria looked at my man.

Rich people get on my nerves!

"She wants us to get back together Nicky and I do too" she said moving closer to him. I raised my eyebrow and pushed her back.

"You need Back up" I simply stated before turning to Nick with an irritated look on my face.

"Who is this Nicky" her voice was annoying me even more but I didn't chose to voice my comment on it.

"This is my girlfriend Maia. Maia meet Victoria" Nick mumbled probably not happy to introduce us to each other. I looked at her and she looked me up and down before shaking her head in his disgust.

"Oh well hi" she uttered making me roll my eyes. I didn't answer her instead put my hand in Nick's and leaned against him.

"Babe can we go sit down my feet are kinda hurting" I asked pretending she wasn't here. He nodded in relief and lead me to our table not even saying bye to his ex girlfriend.

"Maia"

"Don't." I said before sitting down next to Zora. She looked at my face and quickly glared at Nick without even knowing what happened.

"What did you do to my sister" She asked raising her eyebrow at him. He didn't even answer her just sat down on the other side of me before grabbing my hand holding it.

"His mother hates me and wants him to go back to his ex who is here" i shortly explained pretending he wasn't here. I heard him sigh next to me before I didn't pay him no mind.

I'll tell her in detail later.

"She's here? Where" Zora looking around for her. I quickly pointed her out as she stood near the stage talking to Nick's mom. His mother looked very happy to have her here which made me want to throw up.

I just want to go home at this point.

I turned back to Zora rolling my eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, May I please have your attention." I looked up at the podium to see Nick's mother speaking into the microphone. The music was quieter down and everyone's focus went to her.

"I thank you all for coming to celebrate my son's victory. He will be able to compete in championship and will have a chance to be become a real boxer. Nick has always loved to box even when he was just a boy and now that he is going at it. I can't help but say that I am proud of my son" She spoke into the microphone with such grace and projection.