Chapter 13

Maia's POV

"You are so stupid!" Zora screamed in my face as I sat on the couch after telling her everything that happened with Nick today in the sunflower field.

"Zo come on" I said sighing as I rubbed the side of my head feeling another headache coming.

"No! You are so stupid that you don't see that he likes you and that he is not trying to play you" She said turning to me as she stood a few feet away from him.

"No he doesn't" I said shaking my head at her stupid comment. Nicklaus is the type of man that doesn't date girls like me.

"I swear to God you are dumb" she said before sitting next to me. I frowned at her and rolled my eyes.

She is the one who is dumb for thinking Nick likes me.

"Hey look um remember that fight we had at Nick's club" Zora said after a few minutes of us sitting here in silence. I nodded and looked at her biting my lip softly. I couldn't forget that night no matter how hard I tried.

"I'm sorry for all that. I was drunk for one but I want you to know that I do in fact like you more than a sister or a best friend." She said looking at me as she spoke. I suck in a breath and looked away.

"I don't want you to feel weird or anything about this Maia. It's just a crush I have had on you since I became and found out that I was bisexual. I still want to be your friend and sister. I don't want anything to change, I just needed to tell you my feelings because I was tired of pretending" She continued as she smiled at me. I smiled at her and moved closer to her hugging her. She laughed and hugged me back.

"I love you Zobaby"

"I love you Maibay" She said making me laugh at our names for each other. Laying my head on her shoulder, I sighed and closed my eyes. I missed being cool with her even if it was only for two days that we wasn't cool. She is my life, my sister and I will forever want and need her in my life.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch movies, get drunk and eat shitty food" She said to me as we sat here on the couch. I smiled and nodded before yawning.

"Yeah of course but we have to go to the store first" I said as I remember we was running out of food. She nodded and stood up.

"Okay but let me go change real quick" She said as she pointed to her dirty sweatpants and ripped shirt. I nodded and laid my head on the pillow as I laid out on the couch.

I don't know why I feel so tired lately.

"Um excuse you, you need to change too Miss.Onesie" She said as she walked into her room. I sighed and poured like a baby because I had to get up. I sighed and got up going to my room.

Heading to my closet, I sighed and looked at my clothes. Since we was just going to the store for groceries I don't care what I wear. Grabbing some black sweat pants and a white t-shirt, I put it on and was satisfied. Yawning again, I walked out the room putting on my flip flops.

"Come on Zo we are just going to the store" I said as I put my hair in a messy bun. She came out in a white crop top and grey sweatpants. She had her fluffy slippers on and had her purse in her hand.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my car keys. I made sure My phone was in my pocket but walking out the door and toward the elevator. Zo locked the door while I got the elevator.

"I'm driving" Zo said putting her hand out waiting for me to give her the keys.

"okay but you better drive safe this time" I said slowly handing her the keys. She rolled her eyes and got in the car.

"That was one time Mai" She said as she started the car. I got in the passenger seat rolling my window down.

"one time too many"

"hey I didn't know that baby was going to run in the street like that" She said as she drove out the complex. I rolled my eyes, of course she would not know that.

"Of course you wouldn't know that but if you wasn't driving so fast, you could have stopped the car in time." I said looking at her.

"Hey I did stop the car in time. The baby didn't die or get hit" She said as she pulled into Starbucks.

"Okay but a tree got hit and a male deer did die." I said as she pulled into the drive thru. She rolled her eyes and sighed letting her window down.

"Hello how can I take your order?"

"Can I have one caramel frappe and one s'mores frappe" she said looking at me for clarification. I nodded and she turned back to the window.

"If we are having a girls night, we are going to need a bigger trunk" I suggested looking at her. She laughed and shook her head at me.

"Believe me We got this" She said as she paid for the drinks. She handled me mine and drove off to the store.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What movie should we watch" I asked as I chewed on some sour patch

"What movie should we watch" I asked as I chewed on some sour patch. She shrugged and looked through Netflix.

"How about we watch season 5 of Jane the Virgin" She suggested as she saw it had new episodes.

"That's fine but hopefully Jane and Rafael get married or something. I can't believe Micheal is alive though. I'm team Rafael 100%" I said as she turned it on. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Nah her and Michael were amazing together. He waited for her until they were married AND didn't cheat. I'm team Michael" She said eating some Oreos.

So she still hurt about Kenzel I see...

"Okay but Rafael gave her Mateo and left Petra for Jane" I pointed out making her shrug.

"So? and he didn't leave her for Jane. He left her because she was crazy." She said as she paused the show turning to me.

We didn't even start the show, we already arguing about it.

"Rafael is amazing and he clearly loves Jane more. He is a hot too plus his name it self is just so mouth watering oh my God! Michael is just some boring white boy name." I said rolling my eyes as I stuffed Cheetos in my mouth.

"Michael gave everything for Jane. He waited for years to have sex...which i don't know how he did that. I definitely couldn't but he also knows Jane more than Rafael." She said looking at me.

"Just because he waited years for sex doesn't mean that he is the one." I commented before grabbing the remote and pressing play.

"Michael is better" she mumbled as she watched the screen.

"Nope Rafael" I said before shushing her as I paid attention to the screen.