A.N

Hey guys how is your day going?

Guys we are almost to 100k reads just five more thousands can y'all believe that? This book is growing.

I would like you guys to vote on chapters more. It would greatly be appreciated guys. I'm not trying to force you to vote no but I wish for some of you guys to vote more.

I see those of you who be commenting. I'm always on my phone so most of the time I see it immediately but thank you guys for putting your input and what you think on the book in there.

Some of you have been messaging me on here about things that are kinda...unnecessary. And I'm not talking about people giving me advice on the book or even just saying they like the book. I'm talking about the people who constantly tell me to update like ten minutes after I just posted another chapter.

Believe me guys, I have nothing wrong with you saying like "thanks for the update, can't wait for another". My problem is when you guys say "update" or "please update" or "when is the update coming?"

I know you guys are excited for the book for please understand that I'm very busy and sometimes I barely can give y'all updates once a day. Have y'all noticed I been giving y'all updates at least once a day or twice a day.

If they were saying that when I was taking forever to say that then I understand but these messages have been coming in recently when I been giving everyone updates frequently.

Also another thing...some of y'all didn't like how I have a whole chapter to Zora and Lorenzo and told me to take it out. This is my book. I'm writing it. I don't appreciate someone telling me change my book to the way they want it to go.

Now if they said they think it should have been better like half a chapter instead of a full one then okay yeah maybe you right. But some of you need to remember that this is my book.

I love y'all I really do but some of y'all are so demanding it makes my head spin. I'll try and make the book everyone's likes and interest because I do care about what you guys think about the book.

But this person is someone who has been messaging me repeatedly about things they don't like and how I need to change this and that and the other. And this person doesn't even vote or comment they just go straight to my messages on here to give negative feedback.

I'm not trying to tell you guys everything you do is wrong of course not. I just pointing out somethings that could be better you know?

Thank you to everyone who is enjoying the book, who votes and comments.

Shout out to
EriikaReal
Enny101
Evandersxm
cdy1216
bored_and_afraid which I got to say I love your username
ChibiRedd1
Kimaya95
shnqds

Some people who really give my book some love. I love you guys and thank you for much. I'm not going to lie a lot of you guys comments makes me laugh.

Thank everyone so much for reading my book I'll be sure to post more updates as much as I can. The book is officially at six chapters left!

I love you y'all 💛
I hope you guys are having a great day!

-Rose.