Chapter 16

Chapter is dedicated to ritz-cracker

Ou Jesus thank you...

His lips felt so soft yet he gave that dominant feeling. A moan escaped my lips as he drew his tongue in my mouth. He smirked into the kiss making me melt and kissed me with such dominant, I almost couldn't keep up. I felt him slide his hands down to my side and I felt him touch my back fat.

"Um" I said pulling away quickly as I snapped back into reality. He looked at me but I didn't meet his eyes moving away some from him.

"I'm sorry" He said clearing his throat. I didn't say anything just stood up walking toward the door

"Maia" He said making me turn and face him. He stood up and walked toward me. My eyes remained casted down to the ground before he took his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"Why must you look so down on your self" He asked in a confused yet curious tone. I bit my lip and shrugged because I didn't want to answer him.

"Answer me"

"Because I deserve it" I whispered to him following his command. He frowned and moved even closer to me than before.

"Baby girl what you deserve and need is a man who can show and tell you how beautiful and special you are" He said softly yet with so much force in his words. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"I don't deserve a man, a man wouldn't want me look at me Nick. I'm disgusting" I said pulling away from him as tears sprung into my eyes. He shook his head and took my face his hands wiping my tears away.

"Don't ever say that. You are not disgusting Maia you are beautiful inside and out. You deserve all the happiness in the world and you deserve to be treated like the Queen you are." He said staring into my eyes. A sob escaped my lips before I shook my head repeatedly as I looked down.

"How can you say that about me? You don't even know me." I said shaking my head because I didn't believe him.

"Because I see you" He said looking at me. He took my hands and kissed them softly before looking at me in my eyes.

"I see you how you carry yourself down because of what people say about you. I see how you put Zora and everyone else before you. I see you how you denied how you beautiful you are because you have been emotionally abused by the people around you." He said slowly staring into my eyes the whole time. Tears ran down my cheeks like the flood and a sob left my lips again making him pull me close in his arms.

"I want you to know that you are beautiful and like I said I'm going to prove it to you. Every damn day." Nick said as he held me close. I was sobbing so much into his shirt I couldn't even speak.

"You may not believe me now but soon you will know your self worth" He said kissing my forehead. I looked up at him with glossy eyes and pouty lips. He chuckled and wiped my eyes and pecked my lips.

"So beautiful" he whispered like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. I looked away and buried my head back in his chest. He held me close and didn't let go. I felt myself beginning to calm down and I wiped my eyes pulling away from Nick's chest some. My make up was probably making me look even more ugly right now.

"Um do you want a mirror in here" I said biting my lip. He nodded and went to go grab it. It was a full body mirror. He set it up against the wall and backed away from it.

"Thanks" I said before getting my bag out. I just took all my make up off and reapplied my lipstick. He watched me do it making me feel a little bit shy but I didn't look at him. I grabbed some mascara and put it on.

"Okay um does this look good" I said asking him as I turned to him. I was pretty much just going natural with some lip stick and mascara on. He nodded and I nodded as well before putting my stuff back in the bag.

"So" Nick said walking to the couch.

"Can we go back to the party" I said pointing to the door. He nodded and I went to the door opening it. He followed behind as we left the room and went more into the VIP area.

"Maia" Zo said noticing me. She ran to me and hugged me.

"Where the fuck were you? I was looking for you for a whole damn hour but then this guy said you was with Nick which made me feel a little bit but still you left and didn't tell me" Zo said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I was with Nick and I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was leaving. And I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I lost track of time" I said rambling.She smiled and at me hugged me again.

"So...did you two fuck?" Zo asked both of us making me almost choke on the air.

"Not yet" Nick said before excusing himself as a man came in view. He went over to speak with him but he causally glanced over at us every chance he got.

"Did I just hear him say not yet" Zo said making my attention focus on her again. I nodded and bit my lip. Zo squealed and jumped up and down.

"Oh my Lord yes yes fucking yes! Y'all are so getting married and having little Niaia kids. Of course I'm being their aunties." Zo said rambling on.

"Zo calm down that's never happening." I said dismissing that idea. She laughed and shrugged.

"Ladies. I need you guys to do a favor for me." Nick said as he came back over. We turned to him in confusion.

"I need you all to stay here in the VIP area stay here." Nick demanded. Zo scoffed and rolled her eyes walking away. A man blocked Zo's path making her frown in anger.

"Lorenzo move!" Zo said to the man but he shook his head and looked at her with a strong look.

"Zariah you are staying in this VIP area. Do you understand me." He said to her in a demanding voice I would listen to.

"The same goes to you too Maia" Nick said making me look at him. I rolled my eyes.

"Why" Zo and I both said looking at the two men in front of us. They looked at each other before looking back at us.

"Something that you both wouldn't want to see is going to happen. And if you don't stay up here than you will get hurt and we both don't want you hurt" Lorenzo explained to both of us. Zo and I looked at each other and sighed.

"Fine" we both said and went to sit on the couch. The boys looked at us than at each other before walking away leaving the VIP area.

"We are so leaving this area" Zora said and I nodded in agreement. They couldn't even give us a good explanation.

"Lying asses" I whispered making Zo agree with me.

"We gotta wait until we know for sure they are gone." Zo said looking around.

"I feel like a spy for some reason"

"We some sexy ass spies though" Zo said making me laugh. I pushed her and shook my head at her. She smiled and shrugged.

I wonder what they are hiding though...and why are they hiding it...