Chapter 30

A Month Later
Maia's POV

Dating Nick has been amazing. We have gone on many dates since we officially got together. I remember when I took him ice skating it was so funny.

"Why did I let you talk me into this" Nick grumbled as he tied his shoes. I laughed and helped him stand when he was done.

"It will be fun don't worry" I said helping him walk to the ice. He glared at me making me smile big at him. He shook his head before stepping on the ice looking at me in panic.

"Hold on to the wall" I said as I stepped on to the ice as well. He quickly held on for his dear life as he looked at the ice like "why were you made".

"Nick don't try to roller skate on the ice okay." I said warning as I remember when I first tried to skate. It is similar to roller skating a little bit though.

"Maia I'm not moving from this damn spot" Nick groaned as he looked at me with a small mug on his face. I almost laughed. Almost.

"Come on you big baby" I said skating to him grabbing his hand. He looked at me in panic but I wasn't going to let him fall.

"I got you"I whispered to him as I took his other hand off the wall. He slowly turned toward me gripping my hands hard.

I started skating backwards holding his hand as I guided him how to ice skate. He got it pretty much now it was time to let him skate on his own.

"Okay I'm going to skate a little bit with you then let you go okay" I said as we turned the corner. He made the cutest pout face at me before moving closer to me.

"No stop I'm not ready" He said. I laughed so hard and loud it echoed. Nicklaus Stone turns into a big baby when it comes to ice skating. I ran through what I taught him again before letting go of his hand.

"Wait wait Ma-" Nick screamed as he tumbled and fall hard on his back.

You know what's worse?

He grabbed my leg as he was falling making me to fall forward and land on top of him. We were in a 69 position right now.

"I take it back I love ice skating now" Nick mumbled as he stared at my pussy through my black leggings.

Thinking about that makes me laugh. After we fell into that position some old white lady told us to stop fucking on the ice.

"Hey babe" Nick said coming into the room grabbing me by my throat kissing me. I love when he does that. It's such a turn on. He does it every time he kisses me.

"Hi" I mumbled against his lips. He smiled and laid next to me on the bed. I been spending the weekend at his house.

He has a fight tonight and I'm so excited because this is his biggest fight before the championship. If he wins this he goes to the championship. I call it a championship because that is what makes sense enough to call it. I forgot what Nick actually calls it maybe it is the championship.

"You ready for my fight tonight?" He said excited. I smiled and nodded as I laid my head on his chest. He ran his hand through my hair as he stared at the ceiling.