Chapter 55

I want everyone watch this video^

Maia stood in her bridal room smiling in the mirror

Maia stood in her bridal room smiling in the mirror. She was nervous but was mostly excited. She was more scared of her falling flat on her face when walking down the aisle.

"Oh my good at my hija" Maia's mom Selenita said as she teared up seeing her baby. Maia wasn't even dressed yet and Selenita was already seeing her in her dress.

"Mama it's okay don't cry por favor" Maia said wiping her mamas eyes. Selenita shook her head hugging her daughter.

"I'm just so proud of you baby and so happy for you" she said sniffling. Maia smiles and hugs her mother back knowing she was just going to keep crying until she gets everything out.

"Hey! What are you doing still not dressed" Zora said coming into the room. Selenita looked at Zora rolling her eyes. Maia looked at Zora sighing and nods

"Child shush she still has forty minutes...wait forty minutes!" Selenita said before pushing Maia into the bathroom to change into her dress.

Maia came out of the bathroom about ten minutes later

Maia came out of the bathroom about ten minutes later. Selenita gasped covering her mouth with tears coating her eyes once again. Zora smiled big as tears even coated hers as well.

"Do I look okay?" Maia asked still feeling nervous as she played with the dress some spinning around. Maia didn't go wedding dress shopping with anyone besides her mother.

"You look so beautiful Maia" Zora says making Maia smile big as she hugged Zora.

"Where's the bride?" Maia's father Ace said as he walked into the room. His eyes landed on Maia before he smiled.

"Hi daddy" she said blushing as she looked down.

"You look beautiful babygirl" he said as he looked her over before walking over to her. She teared up and nodded closing her eyes feeling her father kiss her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you" he whispered to her. She smiled and hugged him.

"Let's go get you married" Selenita said smiling. Maia nodded and they all left the room.