Chapter 24

Recap:

"You are not fat, you are not skinny, you are not ugly. You are you. And the you that you are is beautiful inside and out. It doesn't matter what size you are because size never matters in beauty."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

No words escaped my lips. I stared at him through the mirror frozen in shock by his words. His hands were still on my hips gripping them. Biting my lip, I thought over his words.

You are you.

It doesn't matter what size you are.

Size never matters in beauty.

I turned toward him and looked up at him. He stared down at me with so many emotions in his eyes. It was every emotion that made me lean up and kiss him. His hands gripped my hips tighter as he pulled me closer kissing me back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning into the kiss. He squeezed my hips before moving his hand to around my throat. He gave it a little squeeze making a moan slip from my lips. He backed me against the mirror and picked me up holding me against it.

If I wasn't feeling what I was feeling, I would worry about him dropping me or me being too heavy but right now his lips felt too good for me to worry right now.

"Maia" Nick whispered against my lips. I bit my lip and opened my eyes not even remembering when I closed them.

"Huh" I said still in a dazed from that kiss. He looked at me and shook his head.

"If I continue kissing your lips I'm going to end up kissing something else on you" He said as he slowly put me down. He didn't take his hands off me only gripped my body tighter pulling me closer.

"Maybe I want you to kiss that something else" I said staring up at him. His eyes darkened but he closed them taking a big breath.

"Maia you're a virgin I want that moment to be special for you" He said rubbing my hips with his tattooed fingers.

"How did you know I was a virgin" I said stepping away from him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Maia you are insecure about this beautiful body you have. If you were insecure, then I'm sure you are a virgin. I'm happy you are because" he stopped talking as he looked down at my body. I shifted and looked away from him uncomfortable.

"You are beautiful Maia never stop believing that" He said turning my head to him. I looked at his eyes and nodded believing his words for once. He smiled and kissed me again. I melted into his arms and sighed pulling away.

"You have great lips" I said not even realizing that I said it until he laughed and said thank you.

"Hello! Maia?" I heard from outside my bedroom. I jumped in Nick's arms and looked at my door.

"Maia? Come on you better not be sleep" Zora said from the other side of the door.

"I'm not! I will be out in a second" I said to her as I stared at Nick.

"Okay well Lorenzo is here maybe you can invite Nick to join us." She yelled from the other side. I blushed as he stood in front of me handing me my shirt.

"Okay sure I'll call him" I lied as I put my shirt on. I put my hair in a bun and looked in my mirror.

"I'm so happy you guys are hanging out. I know you are scared of being with another guy after Zande-"

"Zora shut up" I snapped interrupting what she was going to say. Nick looked at the door and looked at me with a look in his eye I couldn't figure out.

"I know I'm sorry. I'll be waiting in the living room" Zora's sad voice said before I heard her footsteps walking away.

"Who is Zander?" Nick asked coming toward me as I put my pants on.

"No one important" I said not looking at him. I went through my drawers not looking for anything in particular, just not trying to look at him.

"Let's go" I said walking toward the door. I dismissed the conversation not in the mood to talk about Zander.

"We will talk"

-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"

I know this chapter extra short sorry I just needed to get this done before the next chapter