Chapter 17

Maia's POV
A hour later

"Hello everyone! If you have a golden pass in your hand, purse or whatever please make your way to the back door on your left" I heard someone say on the microphone. People began to move and soon the club was still full but thankfully not as full as before.

"Hello Ladies" I heard from in front of me. I looked to see a familiar face.

"Hey Trey" I said standing up and hugging him.

"Maia Maia I'm still mad at you for running away from me and Nick." Trey said smirking. I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

"You know why I ran" I said rolling my eyes again.

"Anyway Nick told me bring you both to him. He said something about changing his mind and you guys being safer with him than up here" Trey said looking at us both.

"Great lets go" Zo said before she began following him down the stairs.

"Can't you see that he is lying" I whispered to her so he wouldn't hear.

"It doesn't matter he probably is going to take us to Nick and Lorenzo anyway so might as well just go. And if we get caught, we will blame it on Trey. It's a win- win" She said shrugging. I shrugged and followed Trey as he took us to another set on stairs. A scary looking man stood in front of a black door.

"Chris! My man." The scary man dabbed Trey up and opened the door for him. He blocked the door from us entering it though.

"Um Trey!" I yelled making him look back.

"Chris let them in. They are the entertainment" Trey said lying. Chris let us pass and Trey led us to some bleachers.

"Why is there a big ass boxing ring there" I asked Trey. He shrugged and told me to wait and see. I sat down on the bleacher with Zo next to me. People with gold passes in their hands were seating around waiting for something.

"What do you think is going to happen?" Zo whispered to me. I shrugged and bit my lip because I'm feeling really scared about this.

"I'm scared" I whispered making her nod in agreement.

<y'all I did not know how this works so just don't judge>

~•~••~•~••~•~•~

I came back from the bathroom, to hear yelling. I sat next to Zora to see the crowd was hype and the light put big ass spotlight on the ring. I bit my lip and watched as two people circled each other.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Zora.

"Killer and Bullet are fighting it's a boxing match" Zora said shrugging. That's the most weirdest names ever but to eat your own. I watch the fight begin with some boy with a beard punching the other guy. I looked closely to see a familiar face between the two.

"Zora that's-"

"Nick" She said interrupting me. I nodded and she looked at me before back at the flight. Nick was really destroying the other guy.

I saw the blood that spilled out of the other guy's mouth every time Nick set a punch his way. I was so disgusted that I couldn't even look away even though I wanted to.

"Oh my God" I whispered to myself and Zora gripped my hand tightly as the other guy stood up when Nick's back was turned. He pushed Nick into the ropes and sent punches after punches.

Why isn't anyone stopping him!?

"Maia" Zora whispered as Nick pushed the guy away before punching every part of the man's body. Nick looked so dangerous and ruthless I didn't even recognize him anymore. The crowd was loving it, cheering for Killer. Killer was Nick and Nick was Killer. Killer screamed in anger and sent one last hard punch to the guy's face before the guy fell to the ground knocked out. Killer still tried to punch the guy before Lorenzo came into the ring, pulling Killer anyway.

"And the winner is Killer!" The ring man said or what ever he was. Killer looked up at the crowd with a dangerous smirk on his face. Everyone stood up clapping and cheering for their Killer.

He looked around the room and his eyes landed on me. I looked away wiping my eyes shaking my head. I grabbed Zora'a hand and pulled her away heading straight for the door we came in at. I heard Nick's calls for me but I didn't listen. I pulled Zo through the door and walked up the steps.

"Maia Wait please" Nick screamed after me as he followed us.

"Leave me alone Nick or should I say Killer" I said turning and facing him. He stood in front of me with a defeated look on his face. I shook my head and walked away fast. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"Please just listen to me" He pleads but I pushed him away using all my strength.

"That's why you didn't want us to leave the VIP area because you didn't want us to see you beat the living daylights out of that guy. You didn't want me to see you destroy a guy and watch you love every second of it." I said as tears ran down my cheeks. Nick reaches up to wipe them but I slap his hand away.

"Please Maia-"

"And look at your hands." I said looking at them which were all bloody and bruised. I shook my head and looked at Zora. She was arguing with Lorenzo.

"You beat men and enjoy it" I said to myself because I couldn't even believe it.

"Maia come on please-" I interrupted him again because I didn't want to hear a word he had to say. I put my hand up to silence him and glared at him.

"I don't care what you have to say. I see exactly why they call you Killer. Why don't you go back and be their Killer and leave me the hell alone" I said before walking away from him. I screamed Zora's name causing her to run over to me.

"Let's just get out of here" Zora said and I couldn't agree more.