Chapter 27

Chapter dedicated to Evandersxm

Maia's POV

"Wait did you actually ate ten bugs for only ten bucks" I said laughing as we rode the Ferris Wheel again for the third time. Nick nodded and shrugged as we walked toward the exit. I smiled and pushed him as I laughed. He smirked and shook his head wrapping his arm around my body.

"Oh my God look Nick" I said pulling his hand to The Claw ride. I smiled big as I got in the long line. Nick stood next to me and watched as the ride started. People were screaming like crazy when the ride went in a full circle. I smiled and jumped in excitement.

"I loved this ride growing up" I told him as I held his hand. Nick gulped and nodded.

"Are you scared" I asked laughing making him glare at me causing me to laugh harder. He pushed me away a little as we walked onto the ride. I got in and strapped myself in smiling as Nick got in next to me.

"It's not bad okay? After you get use to it, it's really fun" I said as I held Nick's hand as the person working the ride came to make sure everyone was strapped in right. She stopped a few times to help the bigger people, including me. I almost got sad but then I remembered Nick's words from the other day and didn't let myself feel down.

"You ready?" Nick said actually smiling a little as the ride started making me smile really big.

Guess what

Nick screams like a girl.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~~
Nick and I stayed at the carnival for another three hours. We played games, ate corn dogs, and rode some rollercoasters. It was a lot of fun. I really like being around him.

Nick won me three other things. A stuffed cat, a real goldfish, and another teddy bear. I bought us funeral cakes as a thank you. I did try to win him some things but I realized my throwing skills sucks ass.

"This was the best date ever" I said happily as I held my goldfish to my face. I smiled and pressed my face against the bag she was in.

"I'm glad you had fun." nick said smiling at me. He was carrying both teddy bears, and my stuffed cat. I offered to carry some things but he said no.

"Ima going to name my fish indigo." I said smiling as she swam around the bag. Nick chuckled and shook his head at me.I opened the back door for Nick to put all of the things inside.

"We can stop by the pet smart to get her a tank" Nick suggested as he drove out of the parking lot.

"Wait!!" I screamed making Nick break really fast.

"What happened!" Nick said in panic looking at me.

"Can we go sit by the beach" I said looking at the sunset. Nick sighed and parked his car again.

"Fine but just don't yell like that when I'm driving. I thought something bad happened" He said getting out of the car. I got out as well and said sorry to him. I left Indigo on the seat after making sure she was okay.

Hand in hand we walked to the beach. I always loved the water. Going to the pool was the best times of my life. Water is so beautiful and it holds the most amazing unique creatures ever.

"I love sunsets" I said smiling as we stopped. He turned to me and hugged me to him. I kissed his chest and watched the water crash against the sand. It was a little bit cold but it wasn't too cold.

"You know hanging out with you these last few days have been really fun. I really enjoy being around you. Maia you are funny and very smart." Nick said looking down at me.

"I enjoy hanging out with you too. Thank you for everything I really appreciate you" I said looking up at him.

"Be my girlfriend Maia" He whispered staring into my eyes.

"What" I said moving away from him.

"Maia" he started as he moved closer to me.

"I want to be able to text you calling you mine. I want to be able to take you on a date without worrying if that there is someone else taking you out. I want to be able to make you smile and laugh knowing that you are mine. I want to be able to send you good morning and good night texts without no worries. I want to be the hand you need when you are facing nervous and worrying situations." He said taking my face in his arms. I melted at his words and closed my eyes.

"I want you Maia" he whispered making me nod.

"Words Maia I need words"

"Yes" I whispered. I looked at him and he smiled moving closer to me. He took me in his arms and spun me around making me laugh.

"Mine" he said as he put me down. He took my face in his hands and kissed me as the sunset finally went down leaving the night sky.

~•~•~•~~