Chapter 52

Maia's outfit^
Third Person
Four Months Later

What's another word that describes happiness?

Amazing?

All the words you think of describes Nick and Maia now. They are been dating for five months and before that it was seven months, means a little bit more than a year.

"Hey baby" Nick said as he looked down at his girlfriend who laid awake naked under the sheets. She looked at him and smiled leaning up to kiss his lips.

"Hi" she mumbled happily as she closed her eyes laying her head on his chest. Nick looked down at her as he smiled remembering when he said he loved her. It was Valentine's Day and he surprised her with a promised ring that promised to have an engagement ring to replace it soon.

"I love you" he whispered to her as he kissed her forehead making her smile. She looked up at him moving some hair that brushed its way into his face.

"I love you too" she mumbled kissing his chest before laying her head back down closing her eyes. He smiled before closing his feeling sleep over take him again.

~•~•~•~•~

"Hey sunflower I'm going to go head to the gym before this fight I'll see you there okay" Nick said as he walked out of the bathroom wearing a black muscle shirt and some basketball shorts.

Maia nodded as she put her makeup on. She had on black leggings and one of Nick white shirts that she tied into a crop top.

"Damn look at your fine ass" Nick said gassing her up as he kissed her neck, his beard tickling her neck making Maia giggle.

"Nick you have to go" She said pushing his face away as she attempted to finish her make up.

"I do but doesn't mean I can't get a quickie" He said as he forced her to bend over her makeup table. Maia gasped and reached behind her to push him away.

"Nick stoppp" Maia said as she felt him pulling down her pants. Nick ignored her before pulling his cock out.

"You know you want me baby" he whispered as he rubbed her pussy lips smirking at how wet she was. Maia moaned but bit her lip looking at him through the mirror.

"Say it baby and I'll give you what you want" he said as he kissed her exposed back and nipped at her skin not stopping his fingers from entering her.

Maia barely had the will power to even try and open her mouth.

"Mmm" Maia hummed as she bucked her hips pushing her pussy more into his fingers.

"Say it baby" he said curling his fingers inside of her.

"Fuck please Nick" Maia begged as she gripped his hand from behind. Nick smirked but didn't give in wanting her to say the words.

"Fuck me please" Maia begged making Nick smile.

"Your wish is my command babygirl" he said before thrusting into her.

~•~•~•~•~

It took Nick three hours to finally reach the gym. A quickie turned into something way more. Nick couldn't get enough of her and her beautiful body how was just made for him.

"Where have you been" Lorenzo asked looking at Nick angrily when he finally walked through the doors of the gym.

"I had to stay in bed a little longer than I thought" Nick replied smirking. Lorenzo rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Come on let's practice" He said pushing Nick further into the room.

"Is everything ready for tonight" Nick asked as he wrapped his hands. Lorenzo nodded.

"Yeah we made sure that it will only happen if you win" He said as he looked at Nick.

"I know I just hope everything goes well." Nick mumbled as he put his gloves on.

"It will be fine just make sure you wait until the family is there" Lorenzo said as Nick started punching the punching bag. He nodded and Lorenzo smiled excited for Nick.

Hopefully Maia ain't mad at him He thought as he held the bag for Nick.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey Zora do you think I'm getting fat?" Maia asked looking at her stomach in the mirror. Zora sighed hoping she wasn't on her insecure shit again. Maia has grown from that and she didn't want her to feel like she wasn't beautiful when she really was.

"Maia you don't look fat okay" Zora said as she walked into the bathroom where Maia was.

"No look at my stomach" Maia said making Zora eyes look toward her stomach. Zora frowned and traced her stomach.

There's a bump Zora thought as she looked in the mirror.

"Hey um Maia when was your last period" Zora asked making Maia bit her lip.

"Well last time I had it was about four or five months ago which is weird because I usually have it regularly" Maia said shrugging as she look at stomach before pulling her shirt down some.

"Maia do you and Nick use condoms" Zora asked hinting what she was trying to get Maia to understand.

"Of course we do why would yo-" Maia gasped when she realized something.

"When I first came back from visiting my parents, we kinda didn't use a condom. I told him I was on the pill." Maia blushed remembering how it felt with Nick raw. Maia thought about all the mood swings she has been having.

"Oh I'm dumb" She said as if a light bulb went off in her head. She shook her head and looked down.

"I should buy you a test but I think we both know what's happening" Zora said hugging Maia as Maia shook her head tears springing in her eyes as she kept shaking her head.

"This can't be happening oh my god." She mumbled as she held back a sob.

What will Nick think?

Does he even want kids?

Thoughts ran through Maia's head as she sobbed. Zora held her in her arms trying to calm her down but nothing was working.

"It's going to be okay Maia don't over think it" she said as she looked down at her best friend sad that this was hurting her.

"Does he even want kids" she asked looking at Zora frowning.

"I'm sure he does girl I mean why wouldn't he want kids with you" Zora said giving her a small smile.

"We have to get a test" Zora continued after a few minutes making Maia nod but not move any further.

"What if he is angry Zo" Maia mumbled as she wiped her eyes. She sniffled before moving out of her arms.

"Then let him be angry but he can only be angry with himself because you aren't the only one who created a baby" Zora whispered as she frowned at Maia's question. Maia nodded at her words before getting up pulling on one of Nick's sweatshirts. She grabbed some jeans and sighed.

"If he doesn't want the baby then that's fine as well." Mai said shaking her head. Zora smiled and stood up as well.

"I'm going to go get a test and we can from there" Zora said grabbing her bag and keys. Maia nodded and went back in the bathroom. She looked at her in the mirror sighing.

What am I going to do?